Cruise Holiday Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sexuality and femininity don't always come hand in hand. I know some effeminate straight men but in this case they do.

I really like Jenny, she comes across as really calm and very nicely spoken. I don't think I have ever seen anyone using their hands so much though when she speaks, when she was on Tuesday I asked the OH if she was signing as her hands and arms were moving so much.

I thought Jenny was nice but its false, I sent some lovely emails that they could have used, praising cruises and destinations, sent a message of thanks to Jenny but she never bothered to reply. I think she is very stuck up

I thought Jenny was nice but its false, I sent some lovely emails that they could have used, praising cruises and destinations, sent a message of thanks to Jenny but she never bothered to reply. I think she is very stuck up

How do you know her e-mail address?

Yes, she often gives it out on air for people to get in touch, but never had one of my nice 'pro cruising' ones read out yet! I dont care to goive it here, even though I dont like her, thats a step too far, if you watch the cruises shows she mantiones where to get in touch.

Latest posts

Back