Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that on there website.
Yep:
Screen Shot 2024-10-25 at 11.13.03.png

I don't know who you are (and it doesn't matter) but if you were there, I am sorry.

I was speaking with an employee earlier who reminded me it's meant to be their payday tomorrow, so hopefully that still pulls through.
In my experience shopping TV crew are hard working - sometimes overworked - and generally want to do their best and do the right thing. They don't deserve to be treated in the way they have.

There is space in the market for a channel of this type, well run, appropriatey marketed and fairly priced. It's a shame nobody wants to do that.

#dontgotoidealworld
The pricing had gone wrong at C&C: I saw too much stuff for £100+ like the AALL and Create Autour de Mwa monthly stuff and other bundles. There was only really Pinflair left doing well-priced stuff, and that wasn't enough to sustain it.

The pricing had gone wrong at C&C: I saw too much stuff for £100+ like the AALL and Create Autour de Mwa monthly stuff and other bundles. There was only really Pinflair left doing well-priced stuff, and that wasn't enough to sustain it.
I agree

I see Hobbymaker have Storage 4 Crafts on Monday, Wonder how many viewers actually bought all that expensive storage

Also think Flexi Pays were a issue, as with them having to add a Admin Fee for Flexis, it’s clear not all customers fulfilled the payments

The channel had got more expensive there was a time, there was a time when there was a big set, they would show the add ons first, then the full kit, but then they switched it the other way.

Latest posts

Back