Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even if they do manage to survive, I don’t think they will have any suppliers or presenters left. Some have gone to HM, some to Highlight Crafts and some just doing “lives” on social media or YouTube. Even watching endless replays on C&C is better than HM.

Website front page now blank. Just the logo.

Rest of the site still there, hidden behind it.

The live stream is still showing repeats and not taking payments obviously:

I think we can assume C&C is finished, pending any refinancing, buyout or investment?
That video page you're looking at is on a subdomain. I'd bet they forgot to hide it along with the other pages which seem to be on a redirect.

Unfortunately staff have been let go today and posting on social media saying it's all over sadly.

It doesn't seem to be on company house and no posts on the main social media page which is suspicious but I would assume this will be updated soon.

I wonder if anyone will end up buying the rights and doing similar to what happened with Ideal World.

Unfortunately staff have been let go today and posting on social media saying it's all over sadly.

It doesn't seem to be on company house and no posts on the main social media page which is suspicious but I would assume this will be updated soon.

I wonder if anyone will end up buying the rights and doing similar to what happened with Ideal World.

I think if someone went back to basics with it and the debts are cleared then it is possible it could rise again. The brand recognition is very good they (new owners) will have to make an effort to let people know they are the new owners and they want a clean slate. Make an effort. There has to be a more sustainable model. I believe there is, TV is one thing but they need to utilise social media and digital platforms

I don't know who you are (and it doesn't matter) but if you were there, I am sorry.

I was speaking with an employee earlier who reminded me it's meant to be their payday tomorrow, so hopefully that still pulls through.
In my experience shopping TV crew are hard working - sometimes overworked - and generally want to do their best and do the right thing. They don't deserve to be treated in the way they have.

There is space in the market for a channel of this type, well run, appropriatey marketed and fairly priced. It's a shame nobody wants to do that.

#dontgotoidealworld

Latest posts

Back