Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is there not some sort of consumer and/or broadcasting legislation that makes it illegal to keep showing phone numbers and other ordering information when the company is in a state of flux? Or are they covered legally by the strapline along the bottom of the screen?

To me it's a ludicrous situation.

Is there not some sort of consumer and/or broadcasting legislation that makes it illegal to keep showing phone numbers and other ordering information when the company is in a state of flux? Or are they covered legally by the strapline along the bottom of the screen?

To me it's a ludicrous situation.
I agree it's a bit ridiculous to broadcast sales programmes to keep the EPG slot when no sales are taking place, presumably to avoid the company trading whilst insolvent.

I was sent this in an email from Anna Marie Designs yesterday:

"As many of you may already know, Create and Craft are currently not broadcasting live. We have been informed that they are in the process of securing additional investment, and hopefully, this will be completed by the end of this week.

This will be a relief for all customers, suppliers, and the staff. We are scheduled to do shows on the 22nd of October, featuring our brand new Starry Night Christmas Die Collection and our popular Jingle Paper Pads, this time also in 12" Square. We hope that everything will be resolved in time to allow us to be back on live TV in Oundle.

Despite this, please rest assured that everything is business as usual at Anna Marie Designs. We will continue to post new YouTube and Facebook content, including video demonstrations featuring this new die collection and old favorites. As always, please check out our website for our latest offers."

I sincerely hope all these smaller companies can ride out this storm, they don't deserve to be sucked under when the mothership sinks.

I was sent this in an email from Anna Marie Designs yesterday:

"As many of you may already know, Create and Craft are currently not broadcasting live. We have been informed that they are in the process of securing additional investment, and hopefully, this will be completed by the end of this week.

This will be a relief for all customers, suppliers, and the staff. We are scheduled to do shows on the 22nd of October, featuring our brand new Starry Night Christmas Die Collection and our popular Jingle Paper Pads, this time also in 12" Square. We hope that everything will be resolved in time to allow us to be back on live TV in Oundle.

Despite this, please rest assured that everything is business as usual at Anna Marie Designs. We will continue to post new YouTube and Facebook content, including video demonstrations featuring this new die collection and old favorites. As always, please check out our website for our latest offers."

I sincerely hope all these smaller companies can ride out this storm, they don't deserve to be sucked under when the mothership sinks.
Shame on C&C that we have to depend on suppliers to update us on the situation.

Latest posts

Back