Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just found it. Go to the drop down menu on Highlight crafts website,. First option is Live Shopping. Click on that, scroll down a bit and they’re all on there.

Only problem is it looks as if if it’s optimised to use on a phone. The screen is split into 3. Left side is comments, middle is the actual show and the right hand side is the products.
I always use my iPad in landscape mode. However if I flip to portrait it’s fine to watch. Will have to try and work out how to change it.

I watched Mel and Amanda on a scan n cut show. Really good, full explanations and very relaxed.
I always have my iPad on landscape, because of eyesight.

Company’s like Highlight will be fine, and I’m sure Stephanie will sort c&c customers out as she has her business to think off, it’s the smaller companies

The company is under voluntary liquidation. The general definition means to wind down operations. I don't know if this means selling the brand or cutting their losses. But they need to be more transparent with customers expecting orders.

Those notices were published in 2021 and that is for Hochanda, not Hochanda Global. I don't think it's too far from the truth but please take care when you're searching these things.

Latest posts

Back