Craig's Q sale hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He had to fill in for Me Charlie who mucked up his schedule and arrived late. So an extra half hour of Craigy for all his fans:mysmilie_11:

I'm not a great fan of many of the presenters, but at least the other males don't prattle on like Craig does (male version of Jill Franks), in saying they 'buy' every product they present ! he was banging on earlier about buying the Bamix in white - dear Lord how can he move in his flat which is full of Kelly Hoppen, Yankee Candles, Peony flaaars, floor steamers, and Kitchen Essentials.

No wonder products go to Advanced Orders so soon - Craigy boy has bought all the available stock !!!!

He had to fill in for Me Charlie who mucked up his schedule and arrived late. So an extra half hour of Craigy for all his fans:mysmilie_11:

Pity! Would have liked to see MeCharlie pick up the giant leaves like he was a Lilliputian. Video clip would have been better than looking at Craig struggling with the pickerupper.

I do like Craig and whilst e can be a bit annoying he's not yet as cull-worthy as La Franks. I find him quite inoffensive and informative . He's rather cute too. I can imagine him pinching my yankee tarts which a cheeky twinkle and grin.
Please don't pick on my lovely Craig.:mysmilie_51:eek:r I'll have a hissy fit!

Last edited:
For me Graigs biggest fault is this "bestest friend" Del Boy Flint. I dont see him that often but havent noticed too much of a hard sell approach. DBF will soon knock that out of him!

For me Graigs biggest fault is this "bestest friend" Del Boy Flint. I dont see him that often but havent noticed too much of a hard sell approach. DBF will soon knock that out of him!

That's 'cos he's normally stuffing his face with food and cant speak !!! He probably cant afford to eat at home - or has nowhere to sit, because of all the QVC products (or 'pieces' as Franksy calls them) he has stashed away)

I like little Craig, I don't find him as gushy and OTT as the others and I mean the women, as most of the male presenters I actually like. I just can't stand some of the females to the point that I have to turn over - for me, they are all Divas.

I have to agree though with the comments that Craig's flat must be full to bursting point LoL - mind you bear in mind ladies and gents, the presenters to get things home to try, so maybe they are allowed to keep them, maybe it's part of the perks syndrome - who knows.

I think the difference is the pitch of the voices which is why the male presenters and Julia doesn't seem as shouty whereas Ann Dawson and JF are like banshees.

Latest posts

Back