Craig zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never have been much into him anyway. He had a head start on alll the other competitors in the competition that won him the job by already having "done" television. Had I been one of the thousands who turned up for interview I would have really been P....ed off that a professional had won it. Why bother to open the competition nationally when it would have been cheaper to advertise in a trade mag. Again good PR and publicity for QVC ! Waste of time for everyone else.

AND he grins far too much for my liking !!!

He never should have won it IMHO. There were much better - brighter and livelier competitors. I am sure it was fixed. And he also had a presenting job.

He is the most boring presenter - although the new guy Daniel is a close second.

I like Craig - he's fun and a bit quirky. I am finding the NN a bit boring these days, though! I want a nice new cotton sheet set with a bottom sheet, top sheet and two pillowcases in a nice soft taupe and a gentle blue (or at least colours that will go with those colours that I have on my walls!) but am finding it very difficult! In the summer I find even the lightweight duvets too warm - since I can't have the windows open far or sleep with a fan blowing on my face thanks to my asthma. That was an electrical fan I meant not, as someone looking over my shoulder has pointed out an actual fan - don't have any of those! Anyway I prefer to sleep with a top (flat) sheet and a quilt over me but I can't find a decent set that allows me to do this. I have NN flannel that is ok for this but not standard crisp, soft cotton!

I like him. I think he's enthusiastic and comes across as fun. He does make me smile when he bursts into song.

I did feel a bit cheated when Craig won as he did have previous experience but I have grown to like him.

On the subject of NN QVC wouldn't have so many shows if it was down to me, my sheets are Dorma and are over 10 years old but still going strong so I won't replace them yet.

Never have been much into him anyway. He had a head start on alll the other competitors in the competition that won him the job by already having "done" television. Had I been one of the thousands who turned up for interview I would have really been P....ed off that a professional had won it. Why bother to open the competition nationally when it would have been cheaper to advertise in a trade mag. Again good PR and publicity for QVC ! Waste of time for everyone else.

AND he grins far too much for my liking !!!
Craig is just a bit twee.. but as for that farce of a "competiton" ,well they held this thing so that " we at home " had a chance to choose.Then a little more than a year down the line,they go and hire that slimeball daniel green who would have never won that so called competition in a million years.Point is ,is that as far as I'm concerned poor judgement is in no short supply at QVC.

I like Craig too and the way QVC organised the competition really isn't his fault, who can blame him for entering if the rules allowed him to? I voted for him anyway, IMHO there are far worse presenters than Craig on QVC!

I like Craig - he's fun and a bit quirky. I am finding the NN a bit boring these days, though! I want a nice new cotton sheet set with a bottom sheet, top sheet and two pillowcases in a nice soft taupe and a gentle blue (or at least colours that will go with those colours that I have on my walls!) but am finding it very difficult! In the summer I find even the lightweight duvets too warm - since I can't have the windows open far or sleep with a fan blowing on my face thanks to my asthma. That was an electrical fan I meant not, as someone looking over my shoulder has pointed out an actual fan - don't have any of those! Anyway I prefer to sleep with a top (flat) sheet and a quilt over me but I can't find a decent set that allows me to do this. I have NN flannel that is ok for this but not standard crisp, soft cotton!

IKEA are doing a 400TC range now. all in separates so you can mix/match things up. Saw them on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back