Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just read his latest blog, when he said we won't have seen him on the Q much lately - we are all thankful for small mercies - as he's been away in the south of France. Which begs the question: does he work at the Q, merely to bankroll all these vacations he is always taking? And now he's off to Croatia. Do they have shopping telly over there?! On the down side, Carmel is back.....!

Ohhhhhhhh ! I honestly thought he had drowned in all the bedding he owns (Kelly Hoppen & NN) !!!!!!

For someone who maintained he could just about afford to get his flat redecorated a couple of years ago, he aint doing too badly when it comes to holidays. Perhaps he flogs off all the freebies he gets from QVC - a bit like a certain royal lacky who had a good sideline going in fencing royal gifts !!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh ! I honestly thought he had drowned in all the bedding he owns (Kelly Hoppen & NN) !!!!!!

For someone who maintained he could just about afford to get his flat redecorated a couple of years ago, he aint doing too badly when it comes to holidays. Perhaps he flogs off all the freebies he gets from QVC - a bit like a certain royal lacky who had a good sideline going in fencing royal gifts !!!!!

If only:cheeky:

Let him have his olidays, who cares?

He's a guy with no kids, why shouldn't he spend his money on things that make him happy.

Maybe he has a smaller car whilst others whaft around in Mercs so that he can spend more on what he likes to do. He shouldn't feel guilty about it and he shouldn't stop blogging about it incase it upsets a few.

I enjoy watching Carmel presenting too.

I don't mind Craig either. Far more irritating presenters on who shout, talk twenty-to-the-dozen, interrupt, brag, flick their hair, etc., etc.

I bet you can't swing a cat round in his flat for all the Yankee Candles, every make of bedding, Peony flaaars, steam cleaners, suitcases and kitchen essentials - that he is always saying he has !!!!!! Oh yeah, forgot about the Tiffany lighting too.

Just read his latest blog, when he said we won't have seen him on the Q much lately - we are all thankful for small mercies - as he's been away in the south of France. Which begs the question: does he work at the Q, merely to bankroll all these vacations he is always taking? And now he's off to Croatia. Do they have shopping telly over there?! On the down side, Carmel is back.....!

Here is the quote from his blog:

I've had a great week, you haven't seen me much at QVC, I've been there but been behind the camera doing guest auditions and training which I am very involved in.

Talking of holidays, I was away last weekend. I went to the South of France for 3 days for the bank holiday weekend. Had a great time, the weather was not as good as hoped but I'm blessed to have great friends who live there so it was great to spend time with them...

So he spent a long weekend with friends, where is the problem?

I like Craig too, his presentation style is easy to watch, and I really don't mind how he spends his own time and money!

If I earned £100K per year I'd be away on holiday a lot, too. Craig doesn't offend me as a presenter and does his job well.

Here is the quote from his blog:

I've had a great week, you haven't seen me much at QVC, I've been there but been behind the camera doing guest auditions and training which I am very involved in.

Let's hope QVC make that his permanent job, I have always thought he really has a behind the camera face...:mysmilie_59: I switch over/off whenever I see or hear him...

Latest posts

Back