Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never thought I'd see a thread with so many positive comments about Craig. He always seems in a good mood (yes I know he threw a strop on FB) and that's nice to watch. He does get a bit overenthusiastic at times but hey I'd rather that then apathy. As for he weaing of ladies bags it makes me smile and I laughed so much when he did Zumba and still love seeing the repeats.:happy:

You can tell from the way he fondles that material when he's doing MH shows that it's more than just a professional interest. And if Charlie does like slipping into a stretchy lace number in private, then all power to him I say! :clapping:

Charlie fondling stretch lace -- Is this a little insight of your sexual fantasy world HC??? :happy: xx

It's funny the different things that drive each one of us nuts!

I posted recently I think it's odd Craig atracts so much criticism, he's so inoffensive, a bit boring possibly, but pales into insignificance compared to some the of others - not wanting to mention any names, well, maybe again after Christmas!!!

You are not alone with your thoughts! I get on with everyone, but I must admit if I were to sit in a room with Craig for an hour, I would wish to leave.
I notice he irritates the Yankee Candle lady a LOT (but she is very strong minded with everyone)!
I have to say 70% of Craig is very cringeworthy viewing. I couldn't pin-point as to why, maybe a little immature in his comments, or actions, such as spontanious singing and such like, however he seems a jolly smiley guy, and thats a nice thing because I feel he has sincerity

I also noticed the way in which Craig seems to nark Michaela from Yankee. To be honest, I think he would affect me in the same way. But then there are others who think he's the bees knees - fair enough! BTW, where did theat saying come from?

I also noticed the way in which Craig seems to nark Michaela from Yankee. To be honest, I think he would affect me in the same way. But then there are others who think he's the bees knees - fair enough! BTW, where did theat saying come from?

I can't resist ...
The phrase was first recorded in the late 18th century, when it was used to mean 'something very small and insignificant'. Its current meaning dates from the 1920s, at which time a whole collection of American slang expressions were coined with the meaning 'an outstanding person or thing'. Examples included the flea's eyebrows, the canary's tusks, and one that still survives - the cat's whiskers. The switch in meaning for the bee's knees probably emerged because it was so similar in structure and pattern to these other phrases.
http://oxforddictionaries.com/words/what-is-the-origin-of-the-phrase-the-bee-s-knees

See, when someone asks a question & I don't know, I've just got to find out.
Sad, I know.

Latest posts

Back