Craig and his multiples!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Service quatz washer is 30 years old my Service tumble dryer is 31 years old and still going strong.
They new how to build them in those days.

That's good going, I had an Indesit washer that lasted about 20 years, with a couple of repairs but in the end it just gave up. I should have asked Craig to buy me a new one :)

I know what you mean. I saw him a few months ago presenting a washing machine and he came out with "my washing machine is about 3 years old - getting to the end of it's life span - and I'd definitely go for this one". 3 years for a washing machine? My last one lasted 13 years and by the time it officially died had had the door glued back on and various parts replaced. Does he really think that people sit there thinking, ooooh yes my washing machine is getting old. Craig is right, I'll get one.

My washing machines 17 years old my sister-in-laws is 21

My Service quatz washer is 30 years old my Service tumble dryer is 31 years old and still going strong.
They new how to build them in those days.

Very posh, we just had a twin-tub back then.... the cat loved sleeping on the top, didn't seem to mind him that it would work it's way around the kitchen as it spun.

Do like Craig's accent though

Latest posts

Back