Craft Day TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bullseyejohn

Registered Shopper
Does any one know what it may be , the QVC post card is very vague , hoping it may be the new CORNER CHOMPER from WR Memory Keepers .

Does any one know what it may be , the QVC post card is very vague , hoping it may be the new CORNER CHOMPER from WR Memory Keepers .

I haven't had a postcard or an email as yet.

Could you post the details please.

The only clue from the Catherine & Dawn last craft show was they are all excited because it's something BIG !!!

Last edited:

The only clue from the Catherine & Dawn last craft show was they are all excited because it's something BIG !!!

Don't get excited the use of BIG gives nothing away nowadays as it could mean something small. Just a thought.:11:

Amongst all the other blurb .......

There's also a never seen before TSV to make your cards hugely impressive, it's a secret so just wait and see ..

I'm sure somthing was said to the effect that if you like big cards watch this space so I guess it's a kit with a4 sized cards.

Caught a quick look at the craft day advert it seemed there was a feature of A4 decoupage Kanban style cards being made.
Need a close up look when it's on again, could someone else keep their eyes peeled too.

Word on the CraftTelly.com street is that it may be a tool or another decoularge kit!:45:..we don't know really!

bullseyejohn - do come and join us, it is a sister site for crafters of this one?

Last edited:
Oh gawwwwwwd, QVC are Kanbanning and decoupaging us to death these days. I know Kanban kits can be great and all, but wouldn't it make a change to have something different, and useful and not entirely for beginners?!

A Cuttlebug wouldn't go amiss, for instance..

Decoularge? Pyramage? How many more new "techniques" can they come up with? How about ColouringInAmage? Or JoinTheDotsAmage? Or StickOnePrintedPictureOnTopOfAnotherAmage? The possibilities are endlessamage.

Oh gawwwwwwd, QVC are Kanbanning and decoupaging us to death these days. I know Kanban kits can be great and all, but wouldn't it make a change to have something different, and useful and not entirely for beginners?!

A Cuttlebug wouldn't go amiss, for instance..

Well it won't be a Cuttlebug Betty as they are not going to be manufactured anymore...agree about all pages - I blame Card Creations!!:1:

What about the new motorised Big Shot die cutter??? I'm sure i've seen an advert for it 'coming soon' in a craft mag.

Well it won't be a Cuttlebug Betty as they are not going to be manufactured anymore...agree about all pages - I blame Card Creations!!:1:

Oh noooo! Why have they stopped making them? They could at least have waited til I'd got one! :11: How inconsiderate.

What about the new motorised Big Shot die cutter??? I'm sure i've seen an advert for it 'coming soon' in a craft mag.

I think you could be right - USA QVC had a motorised big shot on at the beginning of April
Item F06593

They're keeping things very close to their chest. If you look at the sky tv planner 12 midnight is called 'Craft Day Grand Opening' and the 11pm show as 'Craft Day Finale' - no hints there then.

After showing repeats all night the TSV is usually aired at 9 or 10am. The tv guide shows K&Co at 9am and Creative Card Making at 10am. I think the TSV will be shown live in the 10am show so again no hints there.

The post card says:
Back by popular demand is Tools for the crafter- now you can have the perfect tools for the job every time. There's also a never-seen-before Todays Special Value to make cards Hugely impressive. Its A secret so just wait and see.

So I don't think it can be the Big Shot Express (sadly as I want this).

There's pages of discussion over on the craft telly forum but we're no nearer working it out!

Well I'm still convinced it's a kit to make large cards. That suits me fine as I won't want it and I spent quite a bit at the show at Aintree last weekend.

The problem with making large cards is the expense to post the cards. Unless you can hand your card in person then I stick to small cards. Too many relatives have commented on having to pay and collect cards from post office. Point taken - small cards from me from now on.

TSV

Hello all,

This is my first post, just seen a preview of this TSV on Rosemary's show - it's a small toshiba photo scanner

Think the TSV will be from Kanban. Got this from Catherine's blog.

That's a little (or big) clue for all my fellow crafters about the Today's Special Value for Craft Day (Sunday 3rd May).

I'll be with you at midnight as we kick off the day's proceedings with an outstanding offering from Kanban (now the UK's largest papercraft manufacturer).

We've seen how the demand for larger cards has taken off and so, if you like yours large, I know you'll be over the moon with what we have for you. Take a look at the piccy (above left) for a taster of what delights await you...

Latest posts

Back