Craft Day Advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
OMG tuned into qvc this morning and saw a advert for Craft Day which is happening a week today. One word SHOCKING! What the hell do Dawn Bibby , Amy Shaw et al look like? :angry::taphead::mysmilie_512:

:doh:

This morning the postie knocked with a parcel, QVC was on the tv in the lounge.
I went into the kitchen to open the post leaving our looky likey Marley Lab hearing something different on the TV, I nipped back to checkout the tv.
I quickly began looking to see if Ben had got the remote and changed the channel. :blush:

:giggle:

:grin: I'm hoping to catch the full showing of the line dancing queen advert sometime later today.

Shame AH is not crafting this afternoon he'd really be sending up Dawn :devil:

Just seen crafts most wanted advert penny drops as the tsv hour is crafts most wanted.
Shame Rosemary didn't make the advert filming hence the hat covering the face. :wonder:

AH and Simon Brown have just said Dawn is in the studio with her horse.

Craft day! Joy!

Not more, surely? This is the third time in as many months. I knew we'd get more coming up to Christmas, as expected of course, but all day? Puh-lease *yawn* Boring, boring, boring. Watching the Dulux dry would be more exciting. And it's not because it's craft - any one day event is the same. Although, every day is more or less the same now anyway. (Thinking of AD laying in bed with Northern Shites.) They have a handful of products that air all day now. No wonder we're all watching less and less - see one show and you've seen them all, literally. Good job we have ST to keep us going :D Not good for reading while eating brekkie though - I need to keep stopping myself spitting it everywhere when I laugh :D

what a stupid advert, I've only just seen it. I don't know what Dawn and Julian were on but the whole show was them giggling. Total waste of time.

They are almost as stupid as those fools with the teddy bears the other day. Only my opinion of course. lol.

Julian was at his most annoying best this afternoon, he must be the most unproffesional presenters an any channel. Then to round off the 2hours was the trailer for craft day... SO EMBARRASING !! Who's idea was that ? Rosemary must be so grateful she was'nt around that day to take part in that awful charade.

I thought the last show and the craft day ad was great - nice to see QVC injecting a bit of fun into its craft shows. It has a very long way to go before it catches up with Ideal World and Create and Craft, but lovely to see them having a good time.

I personally don't really like whole themed days, prefer to have them spread over a couple of days.

Julian was at his most annoying best this afternoon, he must be the most unproffesional presenters an any channel. Then to round off the 2hours was the trailer for craft day... SO EMBARRASING !! Who's idea was that ? Rosemary must be so grateful she was'nt around that day to take part in that awful charade.

Somebody complained on the facebook page about Julian then apparently somebody posted a "personal comment" about one of the presenter so that post was deleted and posters were asked not to post comments of a personal nature. :yawn: :doh:

Knew Craig Rowe had to say something about this advert , Cant he stop acting like a tw*t for just 5 minutes. x

i thought it showed Dawn not taking herself too seriously and was a bit of a laugh, at least its a bit of fun for a change, Craft for most of us is a hobby for fun because we enjoy it so why not a silly ad? it's better than some of the others where they take themselves so seriously (like those bloomin' bears)

Craig said that he should have been in the advert, he could have ridden in and carried them both off on his BIG STALLION. When they both realized what he had said they were both trying hard not to laugh, my OH was laughing his head off.

Craig said that he should have been in the advert, he could have ridden in and carried them both off on his BIG STALLION. When they both realized what he had said they were both trying hard not to laugh, my OH was laughing his head off.

:giggle: :bandit:

:wait:

Or rather his Smart Car :giggle:

Oh have to agree. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. What were they thinking of?

i thought it showed Dawn not taking herself too seriously and was a bit of a laugh, at least its a bit of fun for a change, Craft for most of us is a hobby for fun because we enjoy it so why not a silly ad? it's better than some of the others where they take themselves so seriously (like those bloomin' bears)

I agree, whilst I wouldn't have liked to do that advert it was a bit of harmless fun. It makes a change that people aren't saying Dawn is miserable! And it's definitely no worse than that blooming quacking!

I could hardly believe my eyes. Can't really post what I thought Amy looked like but Dawn looked pretty trim in her cowgirl outfit.

Latest posts

Back