Cracker present?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shorts? She's obviously beyond Q's help. Buy her an exercise bike from IW instead, just in case she doesn't get enough exercise delivering the mail.

You must be joking, gosh is she fit. About 30, muscles on he muscles. Quickest post person I have ever seen.. No wonder she wears shorts, she is just showing off.

What's all this with "table presents" anyway - Just an excuse for retailers to try and sell more stuff at xmas. You buy people you want to buy presents for, so why would you need to buy more to give at the table. A lot of people I know "stagger" their present opening, so they're not opening everything at once...so totally no need to buy separate presents for the table!!! I'd rather give an receive a few well thought out gifts than a pile of old anything that's just been bought for the sheer hell of it!

Just looking at Q Christmas ad. How many of us have been to a fun fair in evening clothes being presented with a small box whilst on a carousel .

Just looking at Q Christmas ad. How many of us have been to a fun fair in evening clothes being presented with a small box whilst on a carousel .

Well I like to do it at least once a month, usually after the dog has knocked the Christmas tree over to get an ornament off it, and I smile warmly and fondly to my self.

You must come round to mine LATI - I have a fun fair in my back garden for just this purpose. The neighbours think it is tacky - but what do they know?

Well I like to do it at least once a month, usually after the dog has knocked the Christmas tree over to get an ornament off it, and I smile warmly and fondly to my self.

My late JRT :mysmilie_1: had a penchant for a santa claus Christmas bauble on my tree. Never touched the chocolates but just wanted this one bauble that had a fluffy beard. Never knocked the tree over just gently unhooked it. Never broke it either. We have a new dog now who is a mixed bag and VERY full of beans. If he knocks the tree over I will NOT be smiling warmly to myself.

When we were kids we used to go to my great aunt's on boxing day and she always had little gifts on the tree for us (not expensive). Loved them.

CC

On the Diamonique show last night Ali K was going on about having a £26 ring presented in a bauble container as a table present! Crikey I don't spend that much on folk's main presents. Now it's Alexis coming up with the L'Occitane baubles for teachers gifts etc. While I am moaning I don't like the QVC Christmas trees this year.Far too Footballers Wives looking for my taste. Very OTT but not in a good way.

What else? Did she suggest buying them a Lulu Guinness bag to take it home in? I wouldn't be surprised.

:mysmilie_19:

More on my level would be the new Lulu Guinness tins of Vaseline @ £2.99 from Boots!

LuluG Vaseline.jpg

Actually, joking aside, I'm going to get one for a friend who loves LG so I can say I bought Lulu Guinness for her for Xmas! Might even get one myself, if you'll forgive me!

Latest posts

Back