CH TSV 3.png
    3.4 MB
  • CH TSV 4.png
    CH TSV 4.png
    3.6 MB
  • CH TSV 5.png
    CH TSV 5.png
    2.6 MB
I bought last year's version of this throw. At time of writing details are still shown on the website, item number 827894, together with reviews. The only colour available then was beige/cream. It is a beautiful throw, very warm and soft, and fits into my 8 kg. washing machine. Highly recommended if today's new version is similar to previous.

Cozee Home Cable Textured Luxury Faux Fur Throw TSV 24/10/24
I bought last year's version of this throw. At time of writing details are still shown on the website, item number 827894, together with reviews. The only colour available then was beige/cream. It is a beautiful throw, very warm and soft, and fits into my 8 kg. washing machine. Highly recommended if today's new version is similar to previous.

Cozee Home Giftable Textured Luxury Faux Fur Throw
Item Number: 834303
QVC Price £63.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £4.95

Fabulous faux fur - designed to mimic the look and feel of real fur, this throw boasts a dreamy softness that's begging for a cuddle. It's not just a treat for the senses, but easy to care for. Simply pop it in the washing machine at 40C to keep it fluffy-fresh.
Cosy comfort - whether you’re unwinding on the sofa or immersed in your latest read in bed, this throw promises to envelop you in comfort and snuggles, making every moment feel extra special.
Gorgeously giftable - its luxurious feel and exquisite design make it an ideal gift for any occasion. Whether you're looking to surprise a loved one with a touch of everyday opulence or need a charming housewarming gift, this throw is sure to delight.
Choose your colour - find the perfect match for your hibernation stations with ten colour options. Go for Grey Ombre or Taupe Ombre to enjoy a gradient transition from light to dark, adding a striking visual effect to your space, or try Pink, Green or Orange for a pop of vibrant colour.
  • Machine wash at 40C with similar colours
  • Tumble dry on low, do not bleach, iron or dry clean
  • Throw: 150cm x 200cm (59" x 79")
Colour options:
  • Grey Ombre
  • Taupe Ombre
  • Grey
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Navy
  • Plum
  • Pink
  • Blue
  • Ivory
Contains:
  • 1 x faux fur throw
All measurements are approximate

Too expensive. Earlier in the year I bought 4 cream throws with gold stars - now wrapped up for Christmas, and they were much less than £20.

Latest posts

Back