Cozee Home TSV 20/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I put a microfiber cloth (a cheap one) in the tumble dryer and it attracts hair (mine, DD's and pet hair) like a magnet. When I had a cat (Short Hair) his fur used to weave itself into certain fabrics, especially fleeces.

I have bought a dehumidifier that has a laundry setting on it. I use it to dry the laundry which I place on a clothes horse near it.

Off topic, but a dehumidifier is a wonderful thing to have. Great for drying laundry, drying up water spills/leaks, condensation from windows, and even makes our chilly conservatory habitable in winter.
We also have the Lakeland thingy, used mainly to dry off our towels in between showers. I sometimes take stuff out of the tumble dryer before completely dry, and hang on this to finish off as it stops things getting badly creased. It also provides a bit of background heat to the room, which Mr L and the cat like!
Of the two, if I could only replace one, it would be the dehumidifier.

they wont of done plain ones as its to match the tsv

Yes, fair enough, but plain white, cream, aqua, rose, taupe would have gone with every set they have done in the past couple of years pretty much. Still, at least it's a step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for finding these.

Yes, fair enough, but plain white, cream, aqua, rose, taupe would have gone with every set they have done in the past couple of years pretty much. Still, at least it's a step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for finding these.

they done a plain duo in the past with & without the sheets but the plain pillowcases ended up in clearence never to return

Off topic, but a dehumidifier is a wonderful thing to have. Great for drying laundry, drying up water spills/leaks, condensation from windows, and even makes our chilly conservatory habitable in winter.
We also have the Lakeland thingy, used mainly to dry off our towels in between showers. I sometimes take stuff out of the tumble dryer before completely dry, and hang on this to finish off as it stops things getting badly creased. It also provides a bit of background heat to the room, which Mr L and the cat like!
Of the two, if I could only replace one, it would be the dehumidifier.

Like you I've got both. No question, the priority for replacement would be the dehumidifier.

Living in a condensation-prone flat, I just couldn't be without the dehumidifier these days. It keeps my windows relatively un-fogged-up over the winter, and is very useful for speeding the drying of laundry.

As I don't have to choose, I'm sitting here with the dry-soon on the go, masked in its little cover. No central heating on yet, just snuggled up in my very thick plush dressing gown (straight over my clothes) and drinking a decaf coffee. My laundry gets the airing cupboard treatment, even though there is no permanent airing cupboard... but if I was really pushed, I would keep my heated towel rail first then the dry-soon airer second.

not being a pain at all its what i love to do, there is lots more cozee items coming including lots of throws but ive got so many that no-one acutally knows when they are coming until they go live

Thank you :)
And just to say thanks again as we all so appreciate you searching for and posting about TSV's and new products and all the other clever work you do!

I put a microfiber cloth (a cheap one) in the tumble dryer and it attracts hair (mine, DD's and pet hair) like a magnet. When I had a cat (Short Hair) his fur used to weave itself into certain fabrics, especially fleeces.

Tell me about it!!
I have a (very beautiful, and don't he know it!) Burmilla cat. They're short haired, although his mum was a Tiffany so he's longer haired than some of his breed. But the major pains are that he has an undercoat of fine, downy white hair, as well as his top coat which is silver tipped with brown / meaning it gets onto and sticks like to glue to EVERYTHING!

I even found it on the inside of the oven door the other day?! Plus being so pale, it shows up on any thing. I have literally given up wearing black or even chocolate brown! And although I keep him off my sleep bed - unless I'm sitting up in bed in there in which case he does join me for a cuddle... But in my spare room (which I have to spend a lot of time in because I am housebound and I rest in there), he considers it his bed so it despite having his own fleece on top of it (which I shake out into the bath daily!), it's a continual battle against the fluff!! Bane of my life - I spend so much time and energy using lint rollers over my soft furnishings ;)

Of course I wouldn't be without my furry baby but I do often wonder whether I should've rehomed a hairless sphinx cat!!

Christmas throws for me please. Only trouble is with fleece, it's impossible to get the dog hair off it which is why I never go for the bedding (guess who shares the bed) :mysmilie_7:

Just had a thought that last year ASDA did some superb Christmas throws for about £6 each but they were all gone by the time I got there. Must keep my eyes open.

CC

There is a Christmas cozee home throw online ATM - I think it's a red and white Nordic style. It won't be cheap of course but lovely quality... Or I think wilko has some too.

The TSV doesn't appear to be selling that well so far, even in the larger sizes, unusually. I wish they'd do the angel plush in plain colours again. I love the CH bedding because it's so soft. I've had severe night sweats for years and even high thread count Pima cotton goes stiff when it gets sweated on.

I crave the feeling of softness and SO wanted to get the plush, but I don't like the zebra (looks too cold - although I'm frequently soggy, I can't stand being cold), and the leopard, while it really does look a lovely print for leopard, OH has flatly refused to even think about letting it in the bedroom. Muttered something about Peter Stringfellow...

I hope the presenter is reading this and gets the manufacturer to do some other designs as she's right about the few other brands of fleece bedding out there being inferior quality to CH.

the silver and taupe sets are frightfully similar and the pink is more punch coloured.

You are right about the silver and taupe but the main difference is the lighter colour with the taupe is cream and with the silver, it's quite a pure white, which suits my decor better and goes better with my white valance, under-pillows, etc. I have had both though.

See this is why I love you lot....I was tempted but came on here to check out the colours, to me what theyre calling rose looks more like a strong peachy orange to me and I was was going through the comments on here When i struck gold. Someone mentioned you can't get dog hairs off the material. Thanks chuck, you have just saved me the pain of buying then regretting my actions. I love you x

Latest posts

Back