Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Supersoft by Cozee Home Textured Stripe 6 Piece Duvet Set with Embroidery
Item Number: 831626
P&P £4.95

SIngle QVC Price £63.00 Todays Special Value Price £48.00

Double QVC Price £69.00 Todays Special Value Price £54.00

King QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £60.00

Super King QVC Price £81.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

Dress up your bedroom in sophisticated textures with this six-piece duvet set from Cozee Home. This bedding ensemble includes a duvet cover, two standard pillowcases, two Oxford pillowcases and a fitted sheet. With both the duvet cover and pillowcases featuring a textured line striped print, plus a Supersoft fabric on the reverse and intricate embroidery detailing on the front of the pillowcases, this all-in-one duvet set has everything you need for a stylish bedroom update.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Supersoft by Cozee Home Textured Stripe 6 Piece Duvet Set with Floral Embroidery Detail from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay for the Single: £63 plus P&P, Double: £69 plus P&P, King: £75 plus P&P, Super King: £81 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just Single: £48 plus P&P, you’re saving £15 /24%, Double: £54 plus P&P, you’re saving £15 /22%, King: £60 plus P&P, you’re saving £15 /20%, Super King: £66 plus P&P, you’re saving £15 / 19%.

Supersoft - Cozee Home’s lightweight Supersoft fabric is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying, and with a similar weight to cotton percale and a brushed finish it has a rose petal-soft feel. It‘s also the perfect weight for all seasons because it creates an insulating layer that helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Elegant update - created in a beautifully textured, soft line striped print, the duvet cover and pillowcases exude sophistication. The embroidery details on the pillowcases elevate the design too, adding an extra layer of style.

Mix and match - if the classic striped pattern adds a touch of refinement to your decor, the solid colour Supersoft reverse gives you comfort and versatility in styling, allowing you to create different looks to suit your taste.

Find your perfect colour - this set comes in five stunning colours to perfectly complement your existing decor. Choose from the serenity of Blue, the calmness of Stone, the soothing tranquillity of Green, the playful brightness of Pink, or the understated elegance of Grey.

• 100% polyester
  • Button fastening on duvet cover
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Duvet cover front: textured line striped print; reverse: Supersoft
  • Pillowcases front: textured line striped print; reverse: Supersoft with embroidery detail on front
  • Oxford pillowcases front: textured line striped print; reverse: Supersoft
  • Fitted sheet: Supersoft

Colour options:

• Blue
  • Stone
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Grey

Contains:
1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
2 x pillowcases
2 x oxford pillowcases

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 79")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 79" 15")

• Pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
  • Oxford pillowcases: 51cm x 76cm 5cm (20.1" x 29.9" 2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

Fitted sheets within a TSV or any other bundle may be liked by some, BUT I use a King size duvet on a double bed, so the sheet would be too big and surplus to requirements.
(I tend to use flat sheets anyway, as my experience of fitted tend to "ping" off the mattress)

I bought a super soft duvet set last year and it was a three piece one. Duvet cover and two pillowcases. I wish they’d do more of those because I’ve got plenty of super soft fitted sheets and so don’t need any more. I don’t do flowers so the one I bought has a geometric design so something like that, or plain, would be snapped by me.

Ive often looked at their bedding sets. I do like the look of this one but the only thing that puts me off is the fitted sheets look like they will ruck up because they are very soft and they look quite big. Is this the case or is it just how they put them on the bed in the studio. Thanks.

Ive often looked at their bedding sets. I do like the look of this one but the only thing that puts me off is the fitted sheets look like they will ruck up because they are very soft and they look quite big. Is this the case or is it just how they put them on the bed in the studio. Thanks.
They can ruck up a bit during the night, so I just straighten them again when I make the bed in the morning. The other fitted sheets for winter don’t seem to have that problem.

They can ruck up a bit during the night, so I just straighten them again when I make the bed in the morning. The other fitted sheets for winter don’t seem to have that problem.
Thats what I was a bit concerned about because I dont like things rucking up when I am in bed but I might give it a go. Thanks for your response.

I love Cozee Home and I really like the Supersoft range but I’m not keen on this set. Personally, I dislike the embroidery. Most of all, though, I am not paying £65 for a bed set (KS) now I’ve looked around a bit more discerningly and realised I don’t have to. Fitted sheets can be dear so when one’s included, I’ll consider a set around £50 but I’m not paying more for extra pillowcases as in the TSV. I don’t want four and don’t particularly like the Oxford style with that floppy flappy bit round them. I never understood why they give 4 pillowcases for a single bed as well. Surely people would rather pay less and have 2 pillowcases if they wanted the single.

I bought a velvet soft 4 piece set a couple of years ago. I use a double duvet on a single bed. Bought a separate set of single matching fitted sheets which does make it expensive.

I took the elastic out of the double fitted sheet and made myself a skirt out of it, which is lovely to wear indoors in the really cold weather.

I wish they did just more of the three piece sets. Most of my friends use a duvet that is one size bigger than their actual bed.

I bought a velvet soft 4 piece set a couple of years ago. I use a double duvet on a single bed. Bought a separate set of single matching fitted sheets which does make it expensive.

I took the elastic out of the double fitted sheet and made myself a skirt out of it, which is lovely to wear indoors in the really cold weather.

I wish they did just more of the three piece sets. Most of my friends use a duvet that is one size bigger than their actual bed.
I can imagine your skirt. What a good idea. Nice and comfy and warm. I'd really like to get some linen sheets for the summer, but I can't afford them. A set costs hundreds, depending on the quality of the linen.

I can imagine your skirt. What a good idea. Nice and comfy and warm. I'd really like to get some linen sheets for the summer, but I can't afford them. A set costs hundreds, depending on the quality of the linen.
It was an emerald green one and it does look nice. I use M&S Tencel bedsets in the summer which are nice and cool. Mind you they’re not being used yet just my normal cotton ones.

I've got the fleecy/velvetsoft fitted sheets and they are the only ones I've ever bought that don't ping off the mattress. I always buy superking cotton fitted sheets so they will fit my king size bed properly. Don't need more bedding although I did like this one in the green.

CC

Latest posts

Back