Cozee Home TSV 09/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find the sets too twee with not enough pillow cases or the option of them.
The only set I would have been interested in buying recently was plain crushed velvet type, that had a silver grey shade. There were only two non edged pillow cases and a duvet cover no fitted sheet, flat sheet and additional cases available.

I find the sets too twee with not enough pillow cases or the option of them.
The only set I would have been interested in buying recently was plain crushed velvet type, that had a silver grey shade. There were only two non edged pillow cases and a duvet cover no fitted sheet, flat sheet and additional cases available.
last year I bought a silver crushed velvet set the underside was the velvet sot its fab...looks great and so cosy

I bought the last TSV duvet set in the claret colour. It’s really lovely and extremely cosy especially as I only have a 1 tog duvet on the bed. However, unlike with the other CH sets that I’ve got, the duvet keeps slipping inside the cover and I end up with a lump of duvet on one side and just the cover on the other. A bit annoying, but I’m still warm enough.

I won’t buy the next TSV because I think that three sets for my bed is enough. 😉

I bought that one Toril in the same colour (it arrived eventually). I buy King size for our bed at home but the ones I bought last year were huge and really too big for my duvet. Wonder if a double would fit better as I think they stretch a bit when you wash them. I'll try it as I have a double for the caravan.

CC

I bought the last TSV duvet set in the claret colour. It’s really lovely and extremely cosy especially as I only have a 1 tog duvet on the bed. However, unlike with the other CH sets that I’ve got, the duvet keeps slipping inside the cover and I end up with a lump of duvet on one side and just the cover on the other. A bit annoying, but I’m still warm enough.

I won’t buy the next TSV because I think that three sets for my bed is enough. 😉
Mine does the same and it’s a 13.5 tog duve.😊

Attachments

• Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 295
  • Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 285
  • Cozee TSV 4.jpg