Cozee Home Scroll Duvet Set TSV 13/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, Ian. Good work. Do you reckon it will be the usual choice of taupe, duck egg and rose?

Thanks SCW. I am always tempted by a cozee TSV. I still managing by washing and drying it the same day.

I'm in the market for new bedding and quite fancy this. Never had fleece bedding before and am a bit worried about feeling stifled. Also, I have a king size bed with superking duvet. If I bought a superking set would the fitted sheet work? I do have a very deep mattress. Any advice welcome - I hate returning stuff.

I'm in the market for new bedding and quite fancy this. Never had fleece bedding before and am a bit worried about feeling stifled. Also, I have a king size bed with superking duvet. If I bought a superking set would the fitted sheet work? I do have a very deep mattress. Any advice welcome - I hate returning stuff.

I think you will be ok. I have a supposedly king size bed but it's sort of between king and double when you measure it and it's not that deep (I can sometimes get away with double fitted sheets at a pinch). Anyway, I bought the king size Cozee Homes bedding because my duvet is king size, expecting the bottom sheet to be a bit roomy, and it's fine because you can tuck it under very easily and it doesn't look odd. I rang them before I bought, actually, and they said I should find it forgiving as a lot of others have.

I worried about being too hot but I find the fleece very light and soft, not dense and heavy as flannel can be. The only thing is that it's a man made fibre. Personally that doesn't bother me but might cause a problem for anyone troubled with hot flushes in bed.

I've bought 2 pairs and really happy with them.

Bea frugal. I have a king size deep mattress with a memory foam topper on it and the cozee king size set fits fine on it. I am just using the bottom sheet at the moment as I have a 15tog duvet and it is too hot with the Cozee duvet cover on as well. I will probably use the duvet cover on its own in the spring.

Wonder what the 'white' one will be like as there's a pattern? The 'light taupe' is in the pictures posted earlier and it's the taupe pattern on a cream background; presumably the blue will be a blue pattern on a cream or white background. Would a white pattern on a cream background work?

Cozee Home Scroll Print Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Set

QVC Price: £45.00-£63.00
Todays Special Value Price:£37.00-£52.00
P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Scr...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-52-_-803542

This beautiful fleece set features a stylish scroll pattern on the front of the duvet cover and pillowcases, with a plain reverse and a block colour fitted sheet. Create a sophisticated yet cosy haven in your bedroom with this gorgeously comfortable duvet set from Cozee Home.

Stay snug and warm - perfect for cold winter nights, this cosy set is not only super soft to the touch, it leaves no cold spots and will mean there's no 'sheet shock' when you get into bed.

Easy to care for - this stylish yet practical set is machine washable, quick drying and needs no ironing.

Button fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:
1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:
Taupe - a taupe scroll print on a cream base
Silver - a silver scroll print on an off-white base
Sky Blue - a sky blue scroll print on a lighter blue base
Rose - a dark rose scroll print on a light rose base

love the look of the silver but my bedroom is cream/gold so the cream would suit better. the scrolls are very smart

A day too late, but fwiw we bought a CH superking set to fit a large king-size mattress and a superking duvet with loads of overhang. We have a king-size mattress, featherbed and memory foam and the fitted sheet was huge when we first got it. After loads of washes, it seems to be snugger so I don't know whether they shrink eventually.

i managed to get a nn cotton flannel set in cream with a gold swirl very similar to this love love love flannel in this weather

I've ordered the silver colour as I already have a set in Taupe,it's the most comfortable bedding I have ever slept in.
:mysmilie_7:

Some years ago, I read here about wool duvets for people who need warmth but get overheated in bed. I also read here about CH for the first time - where comments were pretty negative and compared it with the sweaty Brentford Nylons from years past.

As someone who lives in fleece during the day, I thought what the hell and gave CH a go. I am eternally grateful to the original poster who got CH on my radar as I will never go back. Although I am now of "personal summer" age, I've suffered with the most awful night sweats for the last 15 years. Sleeping in cotton - even the supper-soft, high thread count (and stupidly expensive in this country) pima cotton - was causing me problems. Tossing and turning on soaked cotton makes it ruck up and go rock hard. Add getting back into it when it's gone cold after heading for the loo in the middle of the night and bed was getting to be a really miserable experience for me.

Along comes my first set of CH - heaven! Even if it did ruck up (rare, oddly enough), by the time I got back from the loo the sweat had evaporated so I was getting back into a warm, soft bed. Seriously heaven. I've never looked back and am now a walking ad for CH bedding (though I have found some sets to be softer and wash better than others - the plain scroll ones that were a TSV a good while back are the hardest/roughest of all the CH sets I've tried and the original set the bobbliest).

So, back to my first line. Wool duvets. Although I love the feel of my fluffy, light 15 tog goose down duvet (another purchase in the desperate attempt to get a decent nights' sleep), I bit the bullet and got a 3-6 tog duvet from the Wool Room (they had a seriously good deal pre-Christmas). I thought this weight would come in handy for spring and autumn as I just use a CH duvet cover in the summer and the down in winter. Well, I couldn't wait to try it so used it the night I had it, and, like CH bedding, I have never looked back.

This combo is amazing. For the first time in at least 15 years I have slept well (loo and pain med breaks excepted). NO sweats!!! But WARM - not hot, just a warmth I can only describe as the total opposite of bone cold. I'm warm to the core without being hot. And quite excited about it! I had to keep throws close to the bed as I'd still get cold (and once cold, there's no warming me up, yet I'd still sweat. Ugh!), even with 15 tog of down on me. Since I put wool on the bed I've not needed a throw at all.

CH bedding made a huge difference to my sleep quality and now I hate sleeping away from home in anything else (a rare occurrence anyway, but if I had my way if I had to sleep away, I'd take my CH with me!). Adding a wool duvet to the mix has made my bed a place I love to be and sleep happens (any serious insomniac will know what I mean by that).

Who'd have thought that man-made and natural could mix so well? Anyone thinking of dipping their toe into CH? Just do it. If you hate it, you'll have lost your postage. But if you do decide to try it and are still not convinced, wash it. It loosens it up a bit and makes it softer. Plus the washing/drying/not ironing process will definitely add to the feel-the-love thing going on with CH :heart:

Couldn't agree more about CH and according to my friend, about wool duvets, too. She also uses a silk and cashmere duvet from Ideal World which according to her has been money well spent (about £100 or so for the latter). Both are apparently supremely warm and she says the best thing is because they're light, they can be pulled right around you and don't leave gaps for gales to sweep down to your toes.

Latest posts

Back