Cozee Home Scroll Duvet Set TSV 13/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks alter ego, your post on CH was very interesting and has encouraged me to give it a try I think, I feel the cold but also suffer from night sweats so have always avoided anything that I thought would make me too hot and sticky, as you say what I have to lose apart from the postage, great post!

Why all the dodgy pastels in CH bedding? That said I tried a white set but had to return it because Mr Akimbo and I were over-heating.

Although I don't get cold in bed ........... I have a 4.5 tog duvet for winter ........ I would have been tempted to order a set of the silver if it had been plain, or if the scrolling had been less obvious/far lighter, as I don't really like strong patterns.

Couldn't agree more about CH and according to my friend, about wool duvets, too. She also uses a silk and cashmere duvet from Ideal World which according to her has been money well spent (about £100 or so for the latter). Both are apparently supremely warm and she says the best thing is because they're light, they can be pulled right around you and don't leave gaps for gales to sweep down to your toes.

Soak & Sleep have a lovely silk duvet - slept under it at a friend's. They have regular offers and sales. My friend had their sheepskin topper on her bed. Both duvet and topper (king and superking) came in under £200 and are excellent quality.

Latest posts

Back