Cozee Home Nightwear TSV 9/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will this be a short jumper length hoodie or a robe? If it's a short one I am in. I've been looking for a teddy fleece lined hoodie sweatshirt for ages. Fingers crossed.

CC

Cozee Home Velvetsoft Sherpa Lined Snuggle Hoodie
Item Number 408669
QVC Price ÂŁ33.96
TSV Price ÂŁ27.00
P&P ÂŁ3.95

Stay snug over the chillier autumn and winter months in this hooded lounger from Cozee Home. Made from a Velvetsoft fabric that's both lightweight and warm, and lined with sherpa for extra toastiness, it's been thoughtfully designed to provide you with the perfect level of comfort. Slip on your snuggle hoodie as soon as you get home, pop your hands in the sherpa-lined kangaroo pocket to warm up, and relax, wrapped up in softness. (All you'll need is some hot chocolate!).

A toasty essential - as the leaves fall and the evenings grow darker, home comforts become even more appealing… and this hooded lounger is certainly one of them. The plush Velvetsoft outer not only feels silky smooth but looks stylish too, while the luxurious sherpa lining is made to be extremely warm and insulating, offering the ultimate blend of warmth and softness.

A thoughtful gift - looking for cosy gifts for Christmas or any other celebrations this season? The snuggle hoodie will go down a treat with loved ones and is oversized so you don't have to worry too much about the fit. Why not get yourself one too and plan a cosy evening in together.

An option for everyone - take your pick from a wonderful variety of prints and key seasonal colours, including Blue Check, Charcoal Grey, Forest Green, Navy, Pink Star and Taupe.

Easy to care for - we understand the importance of convenience and time, which is why we know you'll appreciate that this lounger is machine washable at 30 degrees and can be tumble dried, for a hassle-free cleaning process.

Hood
Oversized fit
Large kangaroo pocket
Long balloon sleeves with elasticated cuffs
Outer and lining: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour/print options:
Blue Check
Charcoal Grey
Forest Green
Navy
Pink Star
Taupe

Garment measurements:
Chest: S/M: 136.9cm (53.9"), L/XL: 150.9cm (59.4"), 2XL/3XL: 171.2cm (67.4")
Length: S/M: 87.1cm (34.3"), L/XL: 89.4cm (35.2"), 2XL/3XL: 93.5cm (36.8")

I quickly watched the video and my thought on seeing Jill and Deborah (?) In their tops with the tights underneath was- Max Wall! I am dithering about getting one albeit not to be worn with tights (I need no help to get the Max look)

Latest posts

Back