Could you help me please with customer services

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone watching now (11.15 pm Thursday)? The ad for L'Occitane was odd, it wasn't the volume, the sound was unnatural. Poor description- sorry.

This also happens on the non shopping channels, it's most annoying, I'm convinced they do it so you can hear the telly from the kitchen whilst making a drink - lets face it, no one wants to watch adverts, they are just a pain in the neck and interrupt the programme. shame there isn't a button to press to skip them altogether!

This also happens on the non shopping channels, it's most annoying, I'm convinced they do it so you can hear the telly from the kitchen whilst making a drink - lets face it, no one wants to watch adverts, they are just a pain in the neck and interrupt the programme. shame there isn't a button to press to skip them altogether!

I used to get this - until I decided to Sky+ everything I want to watch. Now I just whizz through the ads - 10 seconds with my finger on the FF button versus sitting through 3 minutes of mindless, boring or downright irritating (yes, YOU Lynx ads - sexist carp!!). No competition. I would rec it to anyone!

Latest posts

Back