Cooks Essentials Airfryer TSV 19/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cook's essentials Air Cooker and Fryer
Item Number: 801754
QVC Price £91.00
Today's Special Value Price £74.90
P&P £7.95

cook's essentials Air Cooker and Fryer. This versatile cooker offers you a healthy alternative by using a combination of hot air, high speed air circulation and a top grill to cook or fry your food without oil. Create tasty and healthy meals for the family with this fast and easy-to-use Air Cooker and Fryer from cook's essentials.

More than just frying - featuring 1230W of power, the Air Cooker and Fryer makes sure your ingredients are heated from all sides at once and there is usually no need to add oil, depending on the food type. It's great for cooking fresh or frozen fish, meat, vegetables, chips and even cakes.

Built-in air vents
Reset button
Power light and heat-up light on top of cooker
Easy-to-use temperature (80 - 200C) and timer (0 - 60 minutes) dials
Comes with a list of foods and cooking times
Compact size - sits comfortably on your kitchen worktop
2L capacity
220-240V, 50/60Hz
Power source: mains powered UK plug
Dimensions (h x w x d): 32cm x 28cm x 28cm (12.6” x 11” x 11”)

Colour options:
Black
White
Red
Teal

What’s in the box?
1 x cook’s essentials Air Cooker and Fryer - comes with a pull-out pan, basket and detachable handle
1 x instructions

All measurements are approximate

Sorry if this is a daft question. Is it better than a halogen oven. Or are both totally different?
This was my question and having just watched the video I think I will stick with my halogen, it seems to be far more versatile and has a larger cooking capacity.
But both appear to use the same type of element (from what I could see when he showed it to us) and both blow the air around the food.
So sorry Q not one for me but if you live on your own and want a small compact cooker them maybe it will suit you.
It has a 2 lt capacity where as my halogen has up to 17lt with the extender ring.

This was my question and having just watched the video I think I will stick with my halogen, it seems to be far more versatile and has a larger cooking capacity.
But both appear to use the same type of element (from what I could see when he showed it to us) and both blow the air around the food.
So sorry Q not one for me but if you live on your own and want a small compact cooker them maybe it will suit you.
It has a 2 lt capacity where as my halogen has up to 17lt with the extender ring.

Halogens are fab aren't they?, mine was only £25 (Costco) and I use it most days.

Having watched the demos its now where near as versatile as the Phillips fryer as ur limited to a small round basket , where as with the Philips u could use ur own bake ware in there allowing to cook cakes and currys etc , where as with this version all u seem to be able to do is a few cup cakes and dry foods.

I use my halogen every day and there great, id highly recommend anyone who hasn't got one to buy one , u wont be disappointed :happy:

have you seen the size of it its like perching a cylinder vacume cleaner on your kitchen worktop

Latest posts

Back