Computer presenter in the 90s/2000s

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I liked Tim G very much, he could explain his products like none other. I loved his sense of humour. He usually gave Shoppingtelly a mention...:mysmilie_59:

Yes, I agree, he did actually EXPLAIN the technology thoroughly and simply, unlike today's platitudes and lies by the so-called technology expert Abbi Horne

Yes, I agree, he did actually EXPLAIN the technology thoroughly and simply, unlike today's platitudes and lies by the so-called technology expert Abbi Horne

I switch todays tech experts off, Lee Holbein bores me to tears... when he starts on about all the places abroad he has been, and about all the gadgets he has got.

Whatever happened to the girl who also did technical hours, L J or something. Fancied herself as a bit of a singer I believe?

Whatever happened to the girl who also did technical hours, L J or something. Fancied herself as a bit of a singer I believe?

She works for the BBC, or at least definitely used to (on the Click program on the news channel). LJ Rich - Debbie Flint's best buddy, or one of them at least.

Latest posts

Back