Compare and contrast

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well considering the two DF's are both as infuriating as each other (in my opinion) then I can't really compare and contrast. As with all the different Allison's (beauty. Presenter and Dimonique presenter) I would have said at one time Alison Presenter but now she is taking the 'gushing grandmother' to the hilt, I would say Dimonique Alison is probably now my favourite, even though I don't wear jewellery she seems to me to be very honest with her appraisals and information. Also is 'Honey-bee' her real name surely no mother would call her child that!

Well considering the two DF's are both as infuriating as each other (in my opinion) then I can't really compare and contrast. As with all the different Allison's (beauty. Presenter and Dimonique presenter) I would have said at one time Alison Presenter but now she is taking the 'gushing grandmother' to the hilt, I would say Dimonique Alison is probably now my favourite, even though I don't wear jewellery she seems to me to be very honest with her appraisals and information. Also is 'Honey-bee' her real name surely no mother would call her child that!

You would hope not. However sadly I see some shocking names for children. The court's have recently preventing a mother from giving her children the names "Preacher" (the boy) and Cyanide (the girl). It makes very interesting reading if you Google it.

Isn't the baby called Honey Beatrice hence the Honey Bea - sorry but I am heartily tired of hearing about her and personally feel that young children should not be plastered all over social media. Just my opinion, being a grumpy old woman!

Latest posts

Back