Colour confusion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Lola Rose repeat @ 8:00a.m & both Jill & Nikki are in fits of giggles because they have items where they can't get the right colour names.Why do Q continue to re-name the colours & neither the guest or presenter know what they are? It is not funny but irritating if you are trying to order & may be wondering if you have the right one.Is it me or have I just got out of the wrong side of the bed this a.m?!

Just watching the Lola Rose repeat @ 8:00a.m & both Jill & Nikki are in fits of giggles because they have items where they can't get the right colour names.Why do Q continue to re-name the colours & neither the guest or presenter know what they are? It is not funny but irritating if you are trying to order & may be wondering if you have the right one.Is it me or have I just got out of the wrong side of the bed this a.m?!
It annoys me too, I was watching a leighton denny show a while ago and he got annoyed about it as he was calling a set what he had named it then had to try to figure out which one was which on qvc's names

Latest posts

Back