Colour change fluorite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Has anyone got any of this is their collection? It looks awesome but does it replicate at home?

I wonder also why don't they show them changing between the light settings live in the studio? Just being cynical as ever I guess.

PJ

I have a couple of pieces (albeit not from Gems I bought it much cheaper direct from a supplier in Bangkok :mysmilie_11:).

Anyway back to colour change fluorite - it's lovely and certainly the pieces I have show a big colour shift. One goes from a rose pink to quite an intense blue and the other purple to blue green. I am told you can also get fluorite in bands of colour which I would imagine would produce a gorgeous colour shift.

Hope that helps a bit.

On the subject of their loose gems - what I find extra-ordinary is their claim on their web-site that "they have the widest gem collection in the world" - I think not............:giggle:

Are they selling this in jewellery? It's an incredibly soft stone and REALLY not durable. I'm light on my rings and I'll set most things but I shy away from setting my fluorites!

Like all colour shift gemstones, there are good and bad ones. Good ones show a decent distinction between the daylight and incandescent colours and bad ones just don't do much at all! I've got some gorgeous blue/purple ones that I like very much.

The banded fluorites are spectacular but I'm not aware if any of these shift in colour. I'm pretty sure they don't. Piccies below of my banded ones.

Are they selling this in jewellery? It's an incredibly soft stone and REALLY not durable. I'm light on my rings and I'll set most things but I shy away from setting my fluorites!

Like all colour shift gemstones, there are good and bad ones. Good ones show a decent distinction between the daylight and incandescent colours and bad ones just don't do much at all! I've got some gorgeous blue/purple ones that I like very much.

The banded fluorites are spectacular but I'm not aware if any of these shift in colour. I'm pretty sure they don't. Piccies below of my banded ones.

Yeap in a ring.

PJ

Latest posts

Back