ColorOn.......?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane2495

Registered Shopper
I've just sat with my jaw dropped watching the ColorOn eyeshadow transfers......it's eyeshadow on a transfer which you stick on your eyelid then blend with a brush.....some even have inbuilt eyeliner!! Since when did putting on eyeshadow with a brush become so difficult?
The lady presenting it had very crepey eyelids and the shiny colours just seemed to accentuate it! Anne Dawson did her best to be enthused, especially at the bit where it was pointed out you can get exactly the same look each day!!
Perhaps qvc should stop selling Bare Minerals, Mally, Laura Geller, Bobbi Brown et al if they are so difficult to apply? Hmmmm.....perhaps not!

Getting your eyeliner right can be a bit difficult but I can't see how those stickers are going to help. Fiddly beyond belief and a complete waste of money I feel.

She even got it under her eye, Anne even said look forward to seeing more of you on qvc!!!!

They sold something like this way back in the 80s, never caught on. Might have been Max Factor or Cover Girl?

in a similar vein and same era, i can remember peel off nail polish too.

i would have watched this just out of interest but when i turned on the tv i was almost deafened by AD squawking and had to change channels pronto.

Getting your eyeliner right can be a bit difficult but I can't see how those stickers are going to help. Fiddly beyond belief and a complete waste of money I feel.
Sounds like Q may have high volume of returns of this particular item.

The peel off nail polish is making a come back. On a beauty blog someone suggested using it under glitter polish easier to remove.

i hope it's better than first time round. that used to take the top surface of your nail with it.

Latest posts

Back