Collexia Hairdryer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

who's the scruff bag doing the demos? looks like he got straight of out bed with a hangover and came to the studio.

Viewing the launch last night, I did think the woman representing the brand had deliberately left her hair looking straggly and ungroomed and would then be transformed by a demo. How wrong I was! She didn't get 'done' at all..so...is that the result if you use this yourself then and not have a stylist to hand?

Btw, hubby reckons that stylist looks more like a Serial killer.

I had to laugh when I saw this thread as I'd said, almost word for word, exactly the same things about the presenters!!

Stupid amount of money for a hair dryer. I bought mine from the Tesco value range a couple of years ago. Dual speed etc, works well and dries my hair quickly - total cost of £3.97! I don't get the hype surrounding expensive pieces of kit like this. They all do the same job at the end of the day and, more to the point, I doubt anyone would see you in the street and know that you used a FancyPants SuperDeluxe Beautifying machine instead of a cheap Bic disposable or a pumice stone.

Last edited:
Saw someone waffling about great for special occasions, weddings,christmas parties. Who the feck gets a ****** hairdrier because its great for special occasions???:taphead:

I have just seen the on line presentation as I did not see the launch and I wanted to see the womans hair. However, all I get is some very young polsihed person telling me how its great because it has a foam backing so you can not get your hair caught in the back of the hairdryer. Maybe I am lucky, but has anyone ever caught their hair in the back of a hairdryer?
And even if I had this I would still not look as good as the hairdresser gets my hair :smirk:

No never got my hair caught in the back of a hairdryer either.

Stupid money for a hairdryer. Last time I had my hair coloured at the hairdressers it didn't cost that much!!! Madness!:taphead:

My niece is a hairdresser and even the professional dryers she uses don't cost that much!!!!

I bought a babyliss hairdryer at a sale price of £14.95 with a 3 year warranty. Can't quibble about £5 a year. Plus, the on cost narks me - How long does one of those pods last? - it's their way of making sure you keep spending money with them!

No idea if the treatment thingies actually have an effect, but it's a mad price! They said last night, each one would last 25mins of drying. Whilst I'm sure you wouldn't use the treatment every time, you'd soon have to buy more treatment capsules and these are £32 for 5 on the QVC website. Crazy

Latest posts

Back