Colin The Wonderful T Caller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he was pity sharp getting past qvc they so heavily vet t-callers to stop this kind of embarrassment. the lock and lock hinges do break occasionally but qvc telling you to pack up the whole box for noe lid is truly ridiculous and obvoisly aimed at you not doing that. years ago when locknlock first aired you would tell them the part number and they would sen a lid in the post good service.
however my niece bought a set and the smae happened they told her to sent all 16 pieces back.pathetic. not good customer services. i belivethat happened with the hangers they sell one came borken and she had to sent the whole dam thing back. spitefull thats what i think. why say something is literally invinsible when its notjustto getyou to part with your money then give you grief when it goes wrong. well done colin. i was screaching with laughter.

Bet they didn't sell many of these.....:lol:

It is so good to see that women make an ar*e of herself as she is so up her own ****.

Bet they didn't sell many of these.....:lol:

I'm sure Charlie says they were limited stock, believe it or not, but even if I'd wanted one I'd have been unable to order one because I was laughing too much. It was his reaction as much as the botched up demonstration.

And I will admit to having bookmarked it. :18:

Well my Lock n Lock arrived yesterday and was pleased with that until i opened it today to find one of the "unbreakable" hinges rattling around inside the box.No damage to the box at all so i assume it's deliberate by someone in packing,i can't explain it any other way.Of course because of their ridiculous returns policy the whole thing must go back as they wont send out one lid ffs losing patience with this company rapidly.

Well my Lock n Lock arrived yesterday and was pleased with that until i opened it today to find one of the "unbreakable" hinges rattling around inside the box.No damage to the box at all so i assume it's deliberate by someone in packing,i can't explain it any other way.Of course because of their ridiculous returns policy the whole thing must go back as they wont send out one lid ffs losing patience with this company rapidly.

I bought an OPI TSV a while ago as a gift for someone. Box arrived. Perfect. Inner presentation box. Perfect. Stench of polish. Overpowering. Opened up and contents smashed to pieces inside. The smell nearly knocked me over! At first they asked me to return it. I refused because I was suprised that by the small alone the PO had delivered it.

The woman at CS told me there had been many calls and that a pallet must have been dropped in the warehouse... still sent them all out though.

Latest posts

Back