Cold shoulder tops /dresse.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

First time I saw the cold shoulder look was when Franks wore a mint coloured top, over a couple of years ago with holes in the shoulders, it looked ****** ridiculous. Don't suppose she'll wear it again as the 'plebs' have jumped on the band wagon. Fashion has nowhere else to go it seems, and when I see these bare shoulders I want to draw a face on them with squinty looking eyes !!!! Strange how no one of 'class' is seen wearing this look.

As for those ugly and stupid shoe boots with open toes - whats that all about ? Ayesha (no talent) Dixon is always wearing them, and that Eva from Join, whoever designs them clearly don't like women !

Totally agree about the open toe boots. They've been around for a while as I remember my youngest trotting off on a night out in some 4 or 5 years ago. She was most indignant when I asked if she had any other footwear that would look better, oops! I think that unless you have legs up to your armholes they are going to cut your leg length and as a short, dumpy girl (me not the daughter) a definite no no.

Jill Franks likes those off-the-shoulder "Flashdance" tops. I think it's a bit of an 80s look but there's nothing wrong with that. I miss the 80s!

Latest posts

Back