cloning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I know that Q have employed a make up artist by the name of June for the presenters, but don't they all look the same now ? all the eye make up is identical; and when I saw Gilly on the midnight tsv launch of Cozy Homes I thought she looked so much older. The make up was powdery and showed all her facial lines - normally she looks dewy, so I suggest she ditches the 'new look' and goes back to doing it herself.

I would imagine that 'June' is a lady of maturity - (anyone know a June under the age of 50 ?), but she doesn't need to make up Gilly like her own Mum may look.

I thought that Jilly looked over made up too, she looks so much better with her normal natural make up. I can't see why they need June, most of them can manage ok withoutany help. On second thoughts maybe we could ask her tohide Chloe's hairspray and black eyeliner!

I noticed Jilly was wearing more make up too.I prefer her more natural look.

Didnt realise there was a make up artist, I thought it was a new brand they were pushing.

I thought it looked too much as well! The lips were totally the wrong colour!
I have often thought that some of the presenters and models look better when they do their own make up than been made up by some of the brand reps on the various make up shows!

The resident "beauty expert" looks like she hasn't washed her hair for over a month, her fringe is that plastered down with lacquer or gel, it makes Chloe Everton's look clean and fly away. As for the make up, the blusher makes her cheeks look bruised, absolutely awful display.

I noticed Gilly's new make up and thought she looked awful. What are Q trying to do as the hairstyles of some of the presenters are dire especially the resident 'Beauty Expert'.

The resident "beauty expert" looks like she hasn't washed her hair for over a month, her fringe is that plastered down with lacquer or gel, it makes Chloe Everton's look clean and fly away. As for the make up, the blusher makes her cheeks look bruised, absolutely awful display.

I thought Ali Y's hair looked a bit better, well the colour seems to, I did hear DF in the Centrigrade show say when Glen "little pump" Campbell said her make up looked good that they have a proper make up artist now to do their make up as if they all did themselves before. I thought Julia looks over done for the Tarte presentation, I know they wear more as they are on the tv but it appears to have been applied a bit too heavily handed sometimes, Chloe is attractive, but her hair and make up do her no favours at all

I thought Ali Y's hair looked a bit better, well the colour seems to, I did hear DF in the Centrigrade show say when Glen "little pump" Campbell said her make up looked good that they have a proper make up artist now to do their make up as if they all did themselves before. I thought Julia looks over done for the Tarte presentation, I know they wear more as they are on the tv but it appears to have been applied a bit too heavily handed sometimes, Chloe is attractive, but her hair and make up do her no favours at all

She got the roots done a few months back, but the colour was much darker perhaps did not take or her ends are so bleached they stay washed out blondish. Now its a weird dark roots needing done, the strange darker blond and the normal bleached within a inch if its life. The fringe hits her eyelashes so she blinks all the time, they have loads of product on it to make the curls stay in. So her hair looks plastered to her head at the top with too much hair spray or greased down.

The funny part is I caught her on Beauty + and she was going on about getting into a makeup rut:mysmilie_15: This new June seems to believe she is making up 16 year old models for photo shoots and not middled aged women selling stuff on a shopping channel.

Maybe June was the only one that said they were gutsy enough to bin the Shimmerbrick and High Beam so they created a job :mysmilie_8:

Well, Pippa is on the Kim show this morning, and yep, her eyes have been 'made up' in exactly the same way; so it looks as though 'June' has decided that one size fits all. Q clearly have spare money to play around with in order to employ an in-house make up artist.

Well, Pippa is on the Kim show this morning, and yep, her eyes have been 'made up' in exactly the same way; so it looks as though 'June' has decided that one size fits all. Q clearly have spare money to play around with in order to employ an in-house make up artist.

Yes and hair styled on Peggy from Married With Children!

Thought the same yesterday when I changed channels yesterday - Alison looked a mess. She needs to up her game.

Latest posts

Back