Clogau Gold

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
QVC stalwart Clogau have a sale on Achica.com on Wednesday. I don't know what Q's prices are like, but you can expect to get at east a third off with Achica, often it can be more.... In case anyone is a fan!

I have a few Clogau rings but find Achica very unreliable.I have only made two orders and the first items (Molton Brown) went missing and couldn't be replaced and part of the second order couldn't be fulfilled.I waited weeks each time for a refund.Doubt I would order from Achica again.

I have a few Clogau rings but find Achica very unreliable.I have only made two orders and the first items (Molton Brown) went missing and couldn't be replaced and part of the second order couldn't be fulfilled.I waited weeks each time for a refund.Doubt I would order from Achica again.

Thanks for this heads up much appreciated, I'm a member though haven't ordered anything.

I order quite regularly. I've found it ok as long as you're not in a hurry because delivery is usually a few weeks. At least they give you an estimated date now, so set your expectations, which they didn't used to do. I've never had cause to return so can't comment on refunds.
I've had some bargains though.

OLQBR_NS_123_1.jpg

I'd quite like this, down from £640 to £384. Still...quite pricey. And not feeling too confident about delivery, after reading Judith's experience:sweat:

View attachment 8019

I'd quite like this, down from £640 to £384. Still...quite pricey. And not feeling too confident about delivery, after reading Judith's experience:sweat:

They use signed for and it's not Hermes or Yodel so I wouldn't worry. Also they send you a mail a couple of days before with your delivery date and ou get the opportunity to reschedule it if you need to. I've been happy with the delivery service.

Latest posts

Back