Clearance Bargain............Only kidding!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't fret, Meesh, there's method in me madness. I'll have worked Fluffers up into a state of extreme agitation by the time I'm finished, and she'll be offering you all her savings, plus her hubby's, and her next door neighbour's just to get her wee mits on your tanzanite goodies. Leave it to me...You're in good hands...no need to worry. Remember to tell her that it's not fake, it's not perlastic, it's very gerlamorous, and it's RARE. Woof!

.... do you want me to sell my soul and my little woofers too? :sweat:

I'll take the woofers off your hands, wee fluffers, fear not. The two terrors will come in very handy for tripping up Thing as he's negotiating the stairs...

I'll take the woofers off your hands, wee fluffers, fear not. The two terrors will come in very handy for tripping up Thing as he's negotiating the stairs...

You can borrow them with pleasure ... I think Flossie would be perfect for this particular mission but I want them back when the deed is done.

Alright then, you can have them back, but I'm coming with them. Can't say fairer than that, can you? What d'you mean, yes?

Alright then, you can have them back, but I'm coming with them. Can't say fairer than that, can you? What d'you mean, yes?

No, that's fine ... we have a large loft and it's all boarded out and it's carpeted throughout but there is quite a few years of junk stored up there.

Fancy it? Bunty can come too. :nod:

You're on! Expect me at some point over the next few days. I should warn you that Bunty is now senile, and her behaviour is a little erratic to say the least, but I'm sure we'll all cope magnificently.
PS: I'd better bring Isis and Cally and Gusty and Lady A, and possibly Mijanou, Betty, and Thomasina, the squirrels. I expect there'll be room for Ulysses, me pigeon, too? What larks we'll have!

Tintin's just telling us how rare tanzy, is despite having auctioned it at least 3 times during each hour he's been on today.

...and here's Tintin with Captain Haddock...errr, I mean Steve...attempting to present a Tanzanite Manager's Special together but being slightly distracted by Carol singing off camera...not to mention off key.....:cheeky:

I see Flossie managed to get in on the act too, Fluffers......:wink:

HergeTin2.jpg

.... do you want me to sell my soul and my little woofers too? :sweat:

Since Yo has got first dibs on the woofers does that mean I'm left with the soul? Used? One fairly careful owner? Mmmmmm, need to think about it!

:grin:

Since Yo has got first dibs on the woofers does that mean I'm left with the soul? Used? One fairly careful owner? Mmmmmm, need to think about it!

:grin:

Used? Yes, but in pristine condition.
One careful owner? Definitely.

And all yours for your very rare Tanzanite collection and your bog standard Alex pieces and maybe a couple of your very ordinary PT rings.
Devil.gif

Do we have a deal?
sofa.gif

Last edited:
Used? Yes, but in pristine condition.
One careful owner? Definitely.

And all yours for your very rare Tanzanite collection and your bog standard Alex pieces and maybe a couple of your very ordinary PT rings.
Devil.gif

Do we have a deal?
sofa.gif

Now what do you think o soul less one? :down:

Latest posts

Back