claudia's dress.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have read past comments here criticising Claudia for dressing too formal and old for her age. No longer! Revealing dress yesterday followed by skin-tight leather trousers today. Perhaps she peeks at the forum?

Blimey it's cut down to her navel and the hem line is on the top of her thigh. i don't think i've ever seen the presenters with so much on display.

i really like it. i bet it wasn't from qvc

I didn't see the dress (or the leather trousers) but Claudia looks good in anything really! I saw her on the Denis Basson repeats the other morning and she looked stunning. She was tanned and wearing a black, beaded above the knee dress that looked like it was from B & W.
She seemed to be having a bit of difficulty in keeping DB in check because she was simpering and giggling away in a most embarassing manner whilst he was doing his utmost to make the conversation smutty. He was obviously very happy to be surrounded by babes (Sharon and Ali were modelling) and the sight of Claudia in short dress was just too much for him to resist. It was cringeworthy in the extreme and I bet Claudia could have kicked herself afterwards for being such a wet.

Latest posts

Back