Claudia - Hell's Kitchen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Claudia has tweeted that she has been invited to dinner at Hell's Kitchen so look out for her. She was asking whether she should go and didn't say when it would be.

Thought this was going to be a thread about Claudia Winkleman and her hideous outfits whilst presenting Hells Kitchen :D

Talk about JR needing a stylist,Claudia Winkleman definately needs one. She always looks awful IMO. Her makeup needs sorting as well. I think she may have been botoxed too. She looks a bit like an alien. Having said that I'm sure she is a lovely person.

When I watched it I saw Christopher Biggins,Danielle LLoyd and a footie player from Spurs.

Talk about JR needing a stylist,Claudia Winkleman definately needs one. She always looks awful IMO. Her makeup needs sorting as well. I think she may have been botoxed too. She looks a bit like an alien. Having said that I'm sure she is a lovely person.

I am sure she is a lovely person and I really like her on Strictly - It takes two but I preferred Angus Deayton on Hells Kitchen

I think her eyeshadow is definately too pale for the colour of her skin

I liked Angus too. I thought his humour was very witty and dry but apparently Marco P. White couln't stand him. I don't think Claudia has added anything to the show. What about Linda Evans and that trout pout. It's hidious. She should sue whoever did that to her.

Claudia should definitely go, I'm guessing the invitation is down to another one of her hubby's connections.

I agree about bringing back Angus, I think Claudia Winklemans all right, but she can't fill the huge void Angus has left. I think Angus's ego may have also played a part in him being sacked.

I'm surprised by Gary Linekar's missus, I thought she would be an air head, but she seems quite nice.:47:

This thread shows theres nothing much happening on QVC at the moment if we're chatting about Hells Kitchen. It's much more fun. I like Garys other half till she opens her mouth, I find her a bit dull. My favourite is Ade Edmondson, he reminds me of a naughty schoolboy. Roll on 9 oclock

Nothing much ever happens at QVC Towers.:32: Its all the forum members that make this forum fun.:4:

I thought it was funny when Ade pinched the ready made pasta dough. I thought Jody was a bit up himself, on yesterdays show.

I wasn't surprised to see Chris de Burgh, get up and sing. Surely nothing to do with with him having a new album out.:4:

Watching Hells Kitchen, is also like spot the celebrity. I've also managed to spot Matthew Wright, Chris de Burgh, Joe Swash, Jamelia and her boyfriend Darren Byfield (who according to Steven Gerrard is lower than a non-league player):1: and Emma Buntons OH.

I like Claudia Winkleman but she does look odd now she's ditched her dark eyeshadow. I like her strange clothes too, show's she has a sense of humour :) How she walks in those ridiculous high heels is a mystery to me. She used to wear them on Strictly too so she must be used to them.

I agree Ade is just like a naughty schoolboy - reminds me of the Young Ones :D

Not a fan of Claudia Winkleman, she is trying too hard to be Davina McColl IMO.

Her fashion is awful and she looks like she could do with a good feed lol...maybe she should get a table lol

I quite like Claudia Winkleman,she's a bit quirky...maybe she could have a chat with QVC's Claudia who always dresses far to old for her years imho!

I liked Angus too. I thought his humour was very witty and dry but apparently Marco P. White couln't stand him. I don't think Claudia has added anything to the show. What about Linda Evans and that trout pout. It's hidious. She should sue whoever did that to her.

Apparently they all look like that where she comes from so she wouldn`t look out of place...lol...its only here where the majority of women look normal.

Just seen Bid TV's Paul Ross, dining at Hell Kitchen. Paul says they need to cook more chips.:4:

Anthea didn't do herself any favours by demanding more chips, (I wonder if they were for Paul Ross):32:. I reckon Marco has a soft spot for Danielle, and maybe Niomi, as he didn't kick up a fuss about her not dispatching of the eel.:33:

Anthea didn't do herself any favours by demanding more chips, (I wonder if they were for Paul Ross):32:. I reckon Marco has a soft spot for Danielle, and maybe Niomi, as he didn't kick up a fuss about her not dispatching of the eel.:33:

Yes, I agree with all the above jasper. I thought the sacking was tonight. Oh well I guess I can wait another day. Not a very exciting bunch of celebs are they.

Latest posts

Back