Clarisonic replacement heads

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just phoned CS about this, and a very helpful welsh lady said that it shows on their system as being three brush heads. So, a nice little bargain. I did ask her to confirm that I could return at their expense if it did arrive and only had one brush head in it....

The product description does read that there are three. Thanks for ringing yay.
It's worth stocking up then :clapping:

I've ordered them thank you for putting them on here. Hope there is 3!!!
Love my Clarisonic - my only tiny niggle with it is fake tan - takes it all off my face ......
But I love it so just top up after using it!!
Mollymoo

Well I received mine and there is only 1 head. Called CS and they said it shows as only 1 on their system. I actually confirmed with CS before ordering and they did say 3 brush heads so someone is going to call me back within 72 hours!

It really was too good to be true!!

Well I received mine and there is only 1 head. Called CS and they said it shows as only 1 on their system. I actually confirmed with CS before ordering and they did say 3 brush heads so someone is going to call me back within 72 hours!

It really was too good to be true!!

Bliddy heck, sorry BB. We thought it was to good to be true, but shame on QVC for a carp product header and description. Let us know what they say x

Will do Miss Molly :smile:

I will ask for a full refund including postage both ways if they insist its only 1 head!!

Damn!!!!!!

So someone lied to you then when you where ordering? Cheeky sods!

Ebay US is the place then. As I said I bought two delicate heads including shipping £21+ and they are normally £20 each.

Still reads as a set of three to me "Features three brush heads, which last up to three to four months and are to be used with the Clarisonic Classic Sonic Facial Cleansing System " I reckon the CS person just read this too and took it mean 3 in a set.

Jude xx

Still reads as a set of three to me "Features three brush heads, which last up to three to four months and are to be used with the Clarisonic Classic Sonic Facial Cleansing System " I reckon the CS person just read this too and took it mean 3 in a set.

Jude xx

I did point these out hence someone will be calling me back!

Just a thought, keep a copy of the original wording of the Brush Heads, as qvc may change it and it may be difficult for peeps to remember the exact wording, off the top of your head :bandit:

So the lovely welsh lady I spoke to, although lovely was mistaken! That is so disappointing, and I feel really bad for posting on here and getting everyone's hopes up. I did take a screen print of the description where it says 'three' if any one needs it. Sorry fellow forumites!

So the lovely welsh lady I spoke to, although lovely was mistaken! That is so disappointing, and I feel really bad for posting on here and getting everyone's hopes up. I did take a screen print of the description where it says 'three' if any one needs it. Sorry fellow forumites!

No way is it your fault the description is very misleading. Be interesting to see what QV comes back with.

Latest posts

Back