Claire..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
sounds like she's selling dressing up beads for 4 year olds
Silly 44 year old woman faking it,very irritating.

My daughter and I aren't big tv watchers so haven't seen Claire in a long while, but my DD thinks Claire is looking older. I still like her.

she made me turn off the tsv last night I'd had a busy day at my daughters graduation Got to see Brian May who does look like a boffin !! anyhow I digress, I was tired and just couldn't take her
went to bed and never ordered. xx

As I wrote in another thread, I'm sure she's very sweet, but I can't take too much of her.

sounds like she's selling dressing up beads for 4 year olds
Silly 44 year old woman faking it,very irritating.

Jeez, I didn't think she was that old, she could do with
a good hair cut, she looks and sounds like an overgrown barbie.:giggle:

Claire

I agree whole-heartedly Lemonsqueezy! I find it particularly insulting to be spoken to in this manner. Judging by the many previous posts on this subject it appears that lots of Forumites feel the same.

If any of the QVC big-wigs are reading these posts-please,please, please tell the silly woman to stop it before I throw something at my TV screen!

PS - Don't get me started about pig's trotter feet and the lovely toe-posts! I could be here all day!

I don't doubt she is a nice woman and I am sure she is a great mum, but I find the girly wirly stuff very wearing and it puts me off watching. Do you think they ever watch their shows back and see and hear themselves in a critical light?

I think Claire could do with a makeover.

But then so could Kathy, Debbie G, Charlie, Jilly, Dale and La Roberts.

I think Claire is okay, I quite like her and I think she is genuinely sweet. Her hair is very pretty but I like longer hair and don't think once you get past 40 you have to have it short, that's just fashion. I am 44 and mine is down to my behind. Hubby loves it and we don't need to use a bridle anymore! TMI :eek:)

Inge x

I think Claire could do with a makeover.

But then so could Kathy, Debbie G, Charlie, Jilly, Dale and La Roberts.

I really like Kathy just as she is. I think she's the most genuine presenter and I don't think she needs to be "made over" at all. I like her precisely because she's "ordinary" and not an overly made-up clothes horse - I'm ordinary too and I feel comfortable with Kathy.

Having said that, she's a lot less ordinary than I am - I've never been a world champion in anything, and I have huge admiration for the dedication that must have taken.

I really like Kathy just as she is. I think she's the most genuine presenter and I don't think she needs to be "made over" at all. I like her precisely because she's "ordinary" and not an overly made-up clothes horse - I'm ordinary too and I feel comfortable with Kathy.

Having said that, she's a lot less ordinary than I am - I've never been a world champion in anything, and I have huge admiration for the dedication that must have taken.

Crikey: here was I thinking Kathy could stand a better haircut and getting out of the mumsy clothes every now and again; even "ordinary" people want to make the best of themselves.

I'm not suggesting she has industrial strength liposuction, gets a bottle-blond weave fitted and has two space hoppers inserted into her chest!

We've already got another QVC presenter who allegedly fits that kind of criteria anyway! :wink:

Latest posts

Back