Claire Sutton's Voice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Can't stand the woman but hey ho.

She is on right now pushing the McAfee software and is speaking completely normally.

In fact if I had my eyes closed I wouldn't even know it was her.

Why can't she be like this all the time and stop putting on the twang?

Is she managing to look into the camera and hold her gaze cos she can't usually. Eyes always flick to the left (our left). Sure sign of lies being told.

Just watched it back online ... stone me, it's incredible .... I've never heard her speak like that!!! Elocution lessons maybe?? :happy:

Amazing! That baby voice has completely gone! I haven't seen her presenting tech before ~ that must be her serious voice for the less frivolous viewer!

Just goes to show how fake some Q presenters are doesn't it.
Claire's voice has always been ridiculous in my view. Breathless, high, girlie. Only Marilyn Monroe could get away with that voice.
I wonder if someone has had a word in her ear.

Just goes to show how fake some Q presenters are doesn't it.
Claire's voice has always been ridiculous in my view. Breathless, high, girlie. Only Marilyn Monroe could get away with that voice.
I wonder if someone has had a word in her ear.
She must have read some of the posts here, many of us have made comments of her" baby" voice :happy:

Saw her doing a Kim n co outlet show on saturday and although I normally find her ways mildy irritating and wonder if shes like it with friends and family and how they cope, she had reached an all time high of over pronounced words and general over the top affectedness (if thats a word!) that day and I just wondered how come no one close to her says anything about it.

I saw her a bit on Sunday and I wondered if her family can bear it if she really speaks like that at home, all breathless and faux naive mixed in with rhyming words. Surely her husband would have throttled her by now?

I like Claire. She's all girly. I think she only has sons at home and that amuses me to think of her in an all male household. She's always well groomed and cheerful.

I like Claire too - I think she gets carried away sometimes but I think it's a natural enthusiasm, she strikes me as a lady with a real zest for life.

She does have a daughter iloveshopping...called Maddy, but not a clue how old her kids are now!

I agree her voice is "childish and posh", probably the way she was brought up. A lot of "posh"
people call their mother, "Mummy", but if you read some of her blogs , they are very heart
warming, and i think she does have a lot going on in her private life, so to keep up a front
like that on the televsion, whilst working, would be tough, but she"s always smiling, happy
and well presented

I like Claire. Maybe she is just more girlie when she is presenting something she likes. The tech voice might be because tech bores the cr*p out of her, I know it does me.

Inge

I'm aware of her little boy's condition.

Many of us have medical and health issues to worry about with our families.

She has however, chosen to be in the public eye as a presenter. Lots of actors have a normal voice and a character voice but Claire talks to us most of the time as if WE are all children and I find it sickening.

Now I know that she can speak normally, I would just rather that she dropped the whole "front".

I like Claire too - I think she gets carried away sometimes but I think it's a natural enthusiasm, she strikes me as a lady with a real zest for life.

She does have a daughter iloveshopping...called Maddy, but not a clue how old her kids are now!

Claire said it was Maddy's Birthday last week and she was 8, don't know the ages of Joseph and Thomas though.

Latest posts

Back