Claire Sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish she wouldn't refer to her mum as mummy all the time , however i think shes pretty harmless and i neither like or dislike her which IMO is pretty gd as theres many i cant stand lol

I suppose she has good days and bad ones like everyone else. Her eldest son has Downs Syndrome and I would think that must be difficult to cope with sometimes. Maybe she over compensates for it at work.
I did not know about her son:sad: I know Downs Syndrome individuals come in different types, some are like children and some are not ...maybe her son needs babying , and maybe she is so used to "baby talk", and she brings it to work:thinking:
She has always been the dizzy type, but today she was not just the "dizzy type" but really potty:sad:

I dont think Calire would even drink, She looks like she couldnt handle a snowball. I very much doubt Claire has ever been drunk. She is so pure, through and through. Im sure her babies must have cme from behind the goosberry bush!

She does. She mentioned the other day that she was staying off alcohol for January, along with her hubby. Got the impression that they're a "bottle of wine when the kids are in bed" type of couple.

Yes Will Gowing! That's it! I remember once seeing him do an interview / chat with Craig Rowe about the facial products they used, which was hilarious. They were both as camp as tits, both boucing off each other!

Imagine Will and Craig giving eachother "facials".....:whew:

I'll bet they do!!! Now that thought has worked better than the Konjack!

All in all, despite the little girl lost act, I dont mind Claire, I think she is kind and well meaning.

Clare may be a little bit girly but I've watched her since she joined and she always seem very pleasant to me :)

I like Claire too. It makes me smile when she says. "Mummy" but I think she is just being herself. Why should she change?

I also think she is stunning. Lovely figure, hair, skin and a nice person to boot. I should hate her but I am not that way inclined.

I think she would look even better as a brunette/chestnut.

I completely agree Weathergirl except about the brunette/chestnut thing. I saw her wearing one of Ken Paves wigs once in a dark shade - shes better as a bubbly blonde.

Claire Mutton! Bleating on like a lamb! I read somewhere that once she used to be one of Bruce Forsyth's glamorous assistants. I think there is a lot more to her. She has a son with Downs Syndrome, which I am sure must be very demanding. What we see is very much a fake telly persona, I believe.

Claire Mutton! Bleating on like a lamb! I read somewhere that once she used to be one of Bruce Forsyth's glamorous assistants. I think there is a lot more to her. She has a son with Downs Syndrome, which I am sure must be very demanding. What we see is very much a fake telly persona, I believe.

I don't think she's fake, I just think she's doing her job. She's always seemed the same to me - from joining, getting engaged, marriage and children. No difference as a person. It must be unbelievable hard to have a Downs Syndrome child and I have nothing but admiration for her and her husband.

Her son with Downs Syndrome is only about 8 or 9, so he probably need a lot of care, or there might be other issues in her personal life.

I know the presenters are professionals but it's not always possible to switch off personal and family probs when working. You never really know about people do you ?

Linda xx

I've always liked Claire but always felt in the minority so it's good to read the posts above! I think she is genuine and would make a wonderful friend..I think she's lovely.

I did not know about her son:sad: I know Downs Syndrome individuals come in different types, some are like children and some are not ...maybe her son needs babying , and maybe she is so used to "baby talk", and she brings it to work:thinking:
She has always been the dizzy type, but today she was not just the "dizzy type" but really potty:sad:

"Downs syndrome individuals"? They are people you know.

My son is severely disabled - not with Downs specifically but a different condotion, so I do know that sometimes life isn't all peachy. However, he's not a 'condition' he's just a kid, and he's our son, which is how we all think of him, as I'm sure Ms Sutton does. But as the saying goes, try walking a mile in someone else's shoes before you judge", or however it goes. For the record i quite like her, she comes across like she doesn't give a monkeys and is happy in her own skin, which from my experience isn't always easy to achieve. :sun:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back