Claire Sutton...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now isn't that funny?! I cannot bear Holly Willoughby but I have no probs with Claire.

My BS meter says that this is who Claire is whereas HW is putting it on in cynical way cos it works for her.

There are women who learned to do this as a child and still do it - even in the corporate world. It sets my teeth on edge when it's done in a professional setting IRL. I know a company director who calls her boss "Daddy". *shudders* (He wants to get into her pants of course!) But it's working for her. She's 600% pay rise in about the last 4 years, 8 promotions and now a Directorship. He has complete control of the company and can do what he likes - and she can wiggle and giggle. Perfect!

Nice work if you can get it! :D

It reminds me of the bbc drama 'House of Cards', where the young girl Matty was having an affair with the Prime Minister, Francis Urquart (old enough to be her Dad).. And she would call him Daddy (especially in the bedroom department) :mysmilie_1766:

I love that expression ALG, dries my soul. Brilliant!

Love it, so descriptive, I felt it exactly how she described it. :mysmilie_82:

As for Debbie Flint - did anyone see her grab Dennis' arm yesterday?!! I can't remember what was said, but the camera was on the products in front of them and she grabbed his arm in a very flirtatious manner and giggled. You couldn't see his face but you could tell by the tone of his voice that he was trying his best to ignore it - probably scared him half to death!!!

Was that Dennis Basso, shame she didn't skin him alive, he wouldn't know what its like to be scared to death.

I cant bear CS. Her stupid affected voice, in an 'I'm so lovey dahlink I really wanted to be in theatre you know'. Obviously a stage school failure. Panto for two year olds would be about all she could manage.

I think Claire is what she is. I seem to recall her saying that she was from Rochdale but she has no accent so probably has come from quite a privelaged background and possibly been doted on by her parents. I think she also said that her mum owned tea rooms as well. She was a bit ott yesterday but I met her at the Ideal Home show many moons ago and she was lovely.

Yes, I saw Claire at the Ideal Home Show too when QVC had a stand and she was adorable. She spoke to me and my daughter as if we were friends, I thought she was lovely, so I can forgive her baby talk when she's presenting because I think she's a very genuine person and what you see is what you get. I bet she's a great Mum to her kids too, I can see her really getting involved in their play times.

As for Debbie Flint - did anyone see her grab Dennis' arm yesterday?!! I can't remember what was said, but the camera was on the products in front of them and she grabbed his arm in a very flirtatious manner and giggled. You couldn't see his face but you could tell by the tone of his voice that he was trying his best to ignore it - probably scared him half to death!!! Agree about CS, she was very wound up today and for the first time got on my nerves a bit. On the whole though I think she is one of the best.[/QUOTE]

Old Flinty is wasting her time trying to flirt with Dennis as he bats for the other team !

As for Debbie Flint - did anyone see her grab Dennis' arm yesterday?!! I can't remember what was said, but the camera was on the products in front of them and she grabbed his arm in a very flirtatious manner and giggled. You couldn't see his face but you could tell by the tone of his voice that he was trying his best to ignore it - probably scared him half to death!!! Agree about CS, she was very wound up today and for the first time got on my nerves a bit. On the whole though I think she is one of the best.

Old Flinty is wasting her time trying to flirt with Dennis as he bats for the other team ![/QUOTE]

Denis Simioni isn't gay, he was married to Sylvana. The other Denis is another species and it's not human imo.

Sorry if I got that wrong, Vampyre - I had just assumed that the quote about DF flirting with 'Dennis' referred to Dennis Basso, who lives with his male partner, as I had also seen her being quite flirtatious with him { 'twas stomach churning }

Sorry if I got that wrong, Vampyre - I had just assumed that the quote about DF flirting with 'Dennis' referred to Dennis Basso, who lives with his male partner, as I had also seen her being quite flirtatious with him { 'twas stomach churning }

The thought of being in a relationship with Dennis Basso is stomach churning!

Glad I missed that, but I do try to miss both of them :mysmilie_701:

Latest posts

Back