Claire---Roots?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Watching Claire with Nikki on the Lola Rose show this evening I am surprised that Claire has not had her roots done.What about 'Color Wow' at least? It may seem a small point but when I was in working life it is like turning up for an important meeting as though I had just come out of the garden.They come on & present all these beauty products & then slip up, just not professional in my book.

I agree, it's a bit uncomfortable watching her girly wirly presententions whilst having her roots showing, I haven't seen her today but I know what your mean I've seen those roots in the past.

Does it really matter? Besides, roots and ombré effects are quite "in" at the moment.

The ombre look is different to having your roots showing. It doesn't look professional when you are on telly.

I agree, it's a bit uncomfortable watching her girly wirly presententions whilst having her roots showing, I haven't seen her today but I know what your mean I've seen those roots in the past.

I am surprised Mummy has not had a word with her about it.

What shampoo does Claire use? Erm Philip Kinglsey? Nope! Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo!

Latest posts

Back