Ciate Advent Calender TSV 19/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Selfridges are selling an 'exclusive' advent calendar from Ciate at £42.00. I am assuming that this one is different.

No NO No, why are you doing this to me Q ???
What with this and the upcoming Leighton Denny TSV my poor depleted bank account won't be able to cope.
Oh I forgot the Nails Inc Birthday Auto delivery is also due.
Nationwide are going to be taking my debit card back before long.

I've had some LD and OPI polishes for 8-9 years now and they are still as good as new. The trick seems to be to keep them at an even temp, so they say, but mine have been ok without taking over the fridge lol

I had a cutex polish, Sable ( a soft gold metallic) which lasted from 1984 until about 2 years ago, I had 2 bottles because it was a good colour but the consistency was fine. Call Norris!

I hate the mini bottles in any range because they never last very long.

Selfridges are selling an 'exclusive' advent calendar from Ciate at £42.00. I am assuming that this one is different.

I bought the "exclusive" Selfridges advent calendar last year to see the same one turn up on QVC later, so there is a good chance that it will be the same. I wasn't happy because I paid Selfridges extortionate P&P & I wasn't over keen on all of the colours when it came. I've gone for the Boots beauty advent calendar instead this year.

The Boots advent calender has good reviews and seems to have a good mixture of items in it not just nail polish, some full sized and well known brands. Customers who have already bought it say its huge. Costs £30 but my local Boots doesn`t have it in stock ( its only a small branch ) so I can`t comment on it myself.

Looks like its the same as the one Qvc usa have

http://www.qvc.com/Ciate-Mini-Mani-Month-Nail-Polish-Calendar-Beauty.product.A238216.html?sc=A238216-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-A238216&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/16/a238216.001?$uslarge$

QVC are promoting this weekend for Christmas Shopping, but this surely can't be given as a Christmas gift?
You need to start using it on the 1st December.
I just can't see the logic in it TBH, Xmas gifts are for 25th December, not the 1st.

Daft TSV if you ask me. Not the concept, I'm sure it's really good but it isn't a Christmas Gift, however they decide to spin it.

Thanks for the Boots link. I hadn't seen it and have convinced Hubby that he needs to buy this for me.

I brought my Daughter the Ciate Advent Calender while in Selfridges a couple of weeks ago, hope its not cheaper on QVC!!

Latest posts

Back