Ciate Advent Calender TSV 19/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC are promoting this weekend for Christmas Shopping, but this surely can't be given as a Christmas gift?
You need to start using it on the 1st December.
I just can't see the logic in it TBH, Xmas gifts are for 25th December, not the 1st.

Daft TSV if you ask me. Not the concept, I'm sure it's really good but it isn't a Christmas Gift, however they decide to spin it.

Ahhhh good point!!!!

Maybe you buy it now, give it on Christmas Day and they can start opening it in December 2014!!!!

This looks really cool and fun but I've far too much nail polish already, no way I can justify it. I love the idea of beauty calendars generally, I'd like to try one. Most of them are insanely expensive though. I hadn't seen/heard of the Boots one before, it's cheaper than most if not all the ones I've seen, so I might give it a go as a treat. If there was anything in it I wasn't keen on/couldn't use on my skin I could find someone to pass it on to.

Ooh bugger I like the look of the Boots one. And I've got some 10% off vouchers too..... Jude I blame you for posting the link..
I must not I must not I must not .....

Spoiler Alert! Boots Advent Contents list in this post:

No sign of these in the smallish Worthing store today, I wanted to pick one up and give it a shake to give me an idea of the weight! But several bloggers have already posted the contents on line so here's the list in case you want to know before you buy:

STOP READING NOW IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SURPRISE!

Soap and Glory Clean Girls Body Wash
Balmi Lip Balm
Mavala London 53
Nina Fragrance
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Ivory
Vichy Idealia Life Serum
Paco Robanne Black XS Fragrance
Umberto Ginannini Hair Tie
SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Nail Polish
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Ghost Fragrance
Boots Salon Nail Shine Solution
Vichy LifeActiv Serum 10
Juicy Couture Fragrance
SEVENTEEN Tattoo Me Liquid Eyeliner
Dotty Nail File
Soap & Glory Scrub
Ghost Fragrance
Classic Calmex Moisturising Lip Balm
Mavala Pure Diamond 213
Botanics Heat Protection Shine Serum for hair
Nails Inc Porchester Square
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Back comb in a Bottle
SEVENTEEN Blow Out Mascara

No sign of these in the smallish Worthing store today, I wanted to pick one up and give it a shake to give me an idea of the weight! But several bloggers have already posted the contents on line so here's the list in case you want to know before you buy:

STOP READING NOW IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SURPRISE!

Soap and Glory Clean Girls Body Wash
Balmi Lip Balm
Mavala London 53
Nina Fragrance
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Ivory
Vichy Idealia Life Serum
Paco Robanne Black XS Fragrance
Umberto Ginannini Hair Tie
SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Nail Polish
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Ghost Fragrance
Boots Salon Nail Shine Solution
Vichy LifeActiv Serum 10
Juicy Couture Fragrance
SEVENTEEN Tattoo Me Liquid Eyeliner
Dotty Nail File
Soap & Glory Scrub
Ghost Fragrance
Classic Calmex Moisturising Lip Balm
Mavala Pure Diamond 213
Botanics Heat Protection Shine Serum for hair
Nails Inc Porchester Square
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Back comb in a Bottle
SEVENTEEN Blow Out Mascara

For anyone who is interested in the Boots Advent Calendar, you can order it online & pick it up at your local store for free & the list of the contents is on the back. If you decide it's not for you, you can return it for free as it's classed as an internet order. :up:

Latest posts

Back