CHuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't suppose I'll ever meet you (or anyone I speak to on this forum), but I regard you as friends!! Must dash..........I've a farm to tend to :flower::flower::flower:
But there is a difference PP. Many people on this site have 'known' each other and forged cyber friendships over 6 or 7 years, especially in the Drop, and regularly phone each other and even meet up. I had invites on FB from people I had never heard of......why?? :WHO KNOWS: Btw I hope you've brought those cows in for milking....:emo: :pPC:

My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes: And why anyone would want to make an imaginary friendship with someone they will never meet I just don't know. :emo: :pPC:

Precisely! And as I said before, despite others not understanding (and that says it all) online is not real life! Real life is going away from your laptop and meeting people not typing to them!

I fully understand that online is not real life ... but that's what we do on this forum .. type to each other.
FB is a social networking site, not just a friendship site.. ... some are my real life friends ..some are cyber 'friends' but I enjoy 'typing' to them just as much as I do to my real friends..

I like Catherine!,she can do whatever the heck she deems fit,as far as i'm concerned.

But there is a difference PP. Many people on this site have 'known' each other and forged cyber friendships over 6 or 7 years, especially in the Drop, and regularly phone each other and even meet up. I had invites on FB from people I had never heard of......why?? :WHO KNOWS: Btw I hope you've brought those cows in for milking....:emo: :pPC:

Your friendships with people on here started off with a few typed words and led to 'real' friendships. Why should facebook friendships be any different?
Most of them will probably die a death, but if one friend is made then surely it's no bad thing? It's a lot of fun! If I send you a friendship request will you accept? :tongue2:

Precisely! And as I said before, despite others not understanding (and that says it all) online is not real life! Real life is going away from your laptop and meeting people not typing to them!

I fully understand what real life is! I'm a mother/wife/nana and full-time carer for my mum. That says it all!

LOL Quick!! Have a butchers at the YC show on now....she's got a lump of straw attached to the side of her head!! :SUE: :pPC: