Chuntley give it a rest Fgs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You stupid woman. No way are you fat. Get a grip. Okay, perhaps a bit heavier than your fighting weight on the tablets. But compared to most QVC customers you are thin. Oh, and you are insulting said customers by going on about it.

Oh and wearing green eyeshadow with a blue and white dress. Slapped wrist.

I notice how u left Jill Franks off the list guess ur not a fan of hers, and yea i do criticise them 3 coz IMO they way they behave on air at times is appaling the hard sell , finger wingling need i go on anymore

I don't mind Jil or Craig at all but Debbie and Catherine are the queens of hard sell. Debbie in an obvious way,Catherine in a sugary way.

Ch mentions the 30 day MBG at 5 minute intervals followed by a story of how her friends still ask her if you can really use the product before you send it back.
The easy pays not always being there and how you should get in there quick as she doesn't know if they'll be coming back.
Any item of jewellery she tries is accompanied by a story of how she went to a High end jewellery store beginning with a certain letter that she can't say and she honestly can't tell the difference.

I don't for one minute think that she believes that she's fat, she repeats it until someone says you look lovely and she can go "Awwww"

If she gets upset by what she reads on here, she should thank her lucky stars she's not JF.

They have all chosen a job (yes - chosen - not had it forced upon them because they're skint and there's nothing else available) that puts them on the telly, into people's homes, available for all to see. AND they get - I would imagine - paid pretty well for doing it. If you're so insecure that you can't cope with attention (of whatever kind) then stay off the bliddy telly.

CH seems to often point out her 'faults'-- can't do Maths/ short legs/ lumps and bumps etc which must make most people think 'what is she thinking about?' someone has already mentiond 'fishing for complements?' & that is always how it comes over to me.

People should be able to like someone and show surport to them without getting a hard time on here. just my opinion

I like the hair. But she's in "new do" mode which means she's taking a lot of trouble with it. After the novelty has worn off it'll look awful if the roots start coming through.

She CAN look really beautiful but it's a fine line between that and looking overdone/tarty. New CID shows being an example.

She's a naturally chubby girl trying to maintain thin. Look at her legs, they ain't skinny. I've been there and it's just never ending self denial. Not a happy way to live.

And of course she's unmarried sooooooo............

Last edited:
I like the hair. But she's in "new do" mode which means she's taking a lot of trouble with it. After the novelty has worn off it'll look awful if the roots start coming through.

She CAN look really beautiful but it's a fine line between that and looking overdone/tarty. New CID shows being an example.

She's a naturally chubby girl trying to maintain thin. Look at her legs, they ain't skinny. I've been there and it's just never ending self denial. Not a happy way to live.

And of course she's unmarried sooooooo............

her legs aint fat either - despite her harping on constantly about her fat knees - they're not and if they really were, she probably wouldn't show them off in the too short, too tight frocks.

I am more concerned about CHuntley being a giant. Every single person she has been on with these past days only comes up to her elbow. So either all these fashion people are very tiny or she is a giant.

I am more concerned about CHuntley being a giant. Every single person she has been on with these past days only comes up to her elbow. So either all these fashion people are very tiny or she is a giant.

i thought that as well - i know she teeters in heels but even so, she's always head and shoulders above anyone else, which doesn't fit well with her short legs whine.

i thought that as well - i know she teeters in heels but even so, she's always head and shoulders above anyone else, which doesn't fit well with her short legs whine.
You can be tall but your legs can still be short in relation to you height, I'm about 5 feet 10 but quite often standard length trousers fit me. Catherine does often look very tall compared to the guests but she does like her heels.

The one that has a really bad time on here is Jill Franks. Granted, she is irritating, but I hope Jill does not read this forum.

Well in all honesty if she does she should start to realise that she asks for a lot of it.

You can be tall but your legs can still be short in relation to you height, I'm about 5 feet 10 but quite often standard length trousers fit me. Catherine does often look very tall compared to the guests but she does like her heels.

oh i agree BB, i'm the opposite, i'm 5'4 but need quite long trousers but a long body and normal legs still doesn't equal 'short legs'. and high heels don't make you tower over people unless yu're tall in the first place.

To be honest, I find most people who are in presenting jobs on the tele, irritate the life out of me !

its well known on here that I CANNOT abide Carole Vorderman - if there's an opening of an envelope she'll be there squeezed into her latest frock, trying to look younger than her daughter.
Am I the only one who cannot understand a word that Lorraine Kelly says ? and why does her grin make me want to slap her ?
Myleen Klass has Jonathan Shalit for her Agent, so she just stands with her hand on her hip !
Zoe Ball - she'd give an Aspirin a headache !
Richard Madeley ? - well, glad he's gone.
Gary Linaker ? - bland as a post box, and overpaid.

SEE - given the opportunity, most of us would whinge about anybody, not just qvc personnel !!

To be honest, I find most people who are in presenting jobs on the tele, irritate the life out of me !

its well known on here that I CANNOT abide Carole Vorderman - if there's an opening of an envelope she'll be there squeezed into her latest frock, trying to look younger than her daughter.
Am I the only one who cannot understand a word that Lorraine Kelly says ? and why does her grin make me want to slap her ?
Myleen Klass has Jonathan Shalit for her Agent, so she just stands with her hand on her hip !
Zoe Ball - she'd give an Aspirin a headache !
Richard Madeley ? - well, glad he's gone.
Gary Linaker ? - bland as a post box, and overpaid.

SEE - given the opportunity, most of us would whinge about anybody, not just qvc personnel !!

Definitely agree about Lorraine Kelly and Myleene Klas(she's everywhere isn't she?) how about Tess(nothing behind the eyes)Daly and Vernon Kay(what a talentless waste of space) and I cannot abide Dermot O'leary. How do these people get such well paid high profile jobs?

Toodle Pip???? You're not my dad are you??? Hmmm that would be scary actually as he's been dead 20 years.

Catherine only says "I'm fat" "I'm not very pretty" blah blah because she wants people to say the opposite. She's not fat, she is pretty, she looks great, she's always nice about everyone. When someone at my work always bangs on about themselves we get fed up and maybe we're fed up hearing CH putting herself down as well. She doesn't need to.

I think Catherine has a great figure and would definitely not wear the dresses she does if she did not think so either! Her hair changes like the wind and this is not a nice colour imho..it looks lank and lifeless and neither ginger or mousey.
Her presentation style is candy floss meets maple syrup, lots of sugar but sickly, slightly unbearable and you're not sure if you like it or not.

Although I am not a particular fan of hers in my opinion for schmooze, falseness,fake outdated hair and ego Claire Sutton blows her out of the water!!

Latest posts

Back