Chuntley give it a rest Fgs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is a lovely looking girl, is always well turned out and has nothing to worry about as far as her weight is concerned but i to find her presentation style insincere. She ranks among my least favourite presenters. Its a personal opinion and i guess its part of the reason QVC have such as diverse range of presenters - someone to appeal to us all!

I think Catherine kind of knows she looks good because a lot of people must tell her but doesnt quite believe it herself. With regards to size 16 being big, I only know that at 5'8, 13 stone and size 16 my doctor advised me i was over weight and should lose a couple of stone(something which I already knew but finally acted upon his words and did just that). Each to their own and if you are happy and healthy then thats all that matters.

She may well be a lovely person IRL but I can't watch her. I find her patronising and insincere and her 'it's all about me' attitude makes me reach for the off button. Too sugary for me.

Beautiful looking woman. Presentation style insincere and gushy. Talks about her lumps and bumps because she wants guest presenters to say she looks fab. Refers to how old her children are que lots of gushing she cant be that old. Lots of reference to her 40th que lots of gushing you cant be that old. Tedious!!

What has she done to her hair? Did the colour go wrong? Really washed her out and looked almost greasy. Sorry Catherine.

What has she done to her hair? Did the colour go wrong? Really washed her out and looked almost greasy. Sorry Catherine.

It's not red, she's not a gen-u-ine ginger, so I guess she was intending going for daywalker.....? :thinking: Not convinced it suits her, bit wishy-washy IMHO, neither one thing nor the other really....!

Im just trying to say i think catherine gets a really hard time when actually shes not that bad at all , i also think shes the kind of person that would read forum like these and take them to heart

but that's just your opinion isn't it? unless you're she. you seem to think it's ok to criticise debbie and craig.

but that's just your opinion isn't it? unless you're she. you seem to think it's ok to criticise debbie and craig.

I notice how u left Jill Franks off the list guess ur not a fan of hers, and yea i do criticise them 3 coz IMO they way they behave on air at times is appaling the hard sell , finger wingling need i go on anymore

Jeeeeeeeeeeez, where is the lurrrrve?! I've only been lurking around this forum for a short while but I'm already tiring of the negativity oozing from it's every pore.....as my nanna used to say, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all! Do you all honestly believe that any of those presenters care what you think about their hair colour/ill fitting clothes/scrawny shoulders?!

Jeeeeeeeeeeez, where is the lurrrrve?! I've only been lurking around this forum for a short while but I'm already tiring of the negativity oozing from it's every pore.....as my nanna used to say, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all! Do you all honestly believe that any of those presenters care what you think about their hair colour/ill fitting clothes/scrawny shoulders?!

And I don't care that the presenters don't care! I'm merely expressing my opinion of somebody who's paid well to appear in my living room to try and part me from my money. As far as I'm aware censorship hasn't come into play on ST and we're all perfectly entitled to air our good and bad opinions, being this is a forum an' all!

We look forward to you raising the tone VeeHF

Beautiful looking woman. Presentation style insincere and gushy. Talks about her lumps and bumps because she wants guest presenters to say she looks fab. Refers to how old her children are que lots of gushing she cant be that old. Lots of reference to her 40th que lots of gushing you cant be that old. Tedious!!

Exactly. Sorry to have offended all her fans,but she still annoys the hell out of me.
:mysmilie_11:

I fear you're all beyond help BB, I shall leave you all to stew in your fug of whinging and whining....toodlepip

I notice how u left Jill Franks off the list guess ur not a fan of hers, and yea i do criticise them 3 coz IMO they way they behave on air at times is appaling the hard sell , finger wingling need i go on anymore

no, i missed jill off because i forgot.

the point of my post being, you complain about people criticising CH and in the same sentence, criticise 3 other presenters - and us.

Umm no i didnt criticise anyone on here i gave my opinion which i think is still allowed

This might sound weird but my measuring stick for this sort of thread is whether I'd feel Ok having the same conversation with you all in the pub or Costa Coffee. On this occasion I think the content and tone would pass the acid test ! It's balanced in that some are for and some are not for (rather than against).

Latest posts

Back