Chuntley changes again....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I know there are a lot of Chuntley fans out there - personally I can take her or leave her, BUT I'm beginning to wonder whether she spends all her non-working hours sat in the hairdressers ! is it her hobby ? constantly changing her hair style - today she clearly has extensions in, and is yet another colour !

I'm all for having a change now and then, but she never sticks to a hairstyle for longer than a fortnight lately; before I'm shouted down - YES its her money and can do what she pleases, but there are occasions when these constant changes detract me from the product she's flogging.

She has grown up children doesn't she ? if it was my Mum (God rest her soul) I'd get suspicious about her motives for visiting the hairdresser so often !!!!

She does it for the praise and adoration, new hairstyle equals new compliments, and we all know she absolutely loves those. Simpering Chuntley can actively seek a compliment out one hundred miles away.

I know what you mean! She has also annoyed me with her usual going on about how much weight she has put on over Christmas. She also read a tweet out about how lovely she was looking and went all coy saying she didn't realise the tweet was going to say that, she apparently often reads them out without actually having 'read' them properly. Back to your post though Brissles she does seem to changer her hair colour a lot, like l used to when l was a teenager! Oh she is really doing my head in at the moment on the 'winter warmers' hour with her superlatives about the H Foreman fish pies, she is so fake. I really used to like her but now l just find her incredibly irritating.

Well I'm afraid there is no compliment from me. It is really awful, the colour is dirty and brassy looking and generally unkempt. She has also been at the fake tan as her neck looks like it needs a good scrub.

Well I'm afraid there is no compliment from me. It is really awful, the colour is dirty and brassy looking and generally unkempt. She has also been at the fake tan as her neck looks like it needs a good scrub.

Absolutely! It is a really ghastly mucky looking colour. That green top is doing nothing for her, its the wrong colour for her totally and makes the hair look even more brassy.

I saw her on a repeat Centigrade show during the night (bad sleeper ) and she looked ill ... looked as though she had hardly any make up on especially on her eyes can`t fathom that one!!

I caught a bit of Catherine on the show with the pies (I forget which lot)... she really suits a bluey green more than a yellowy green... and I was longing to run a brush or a comb through that mane of hair. She can look absolutely lovely, but her inner style guru clearly had the day off...

Oh, she's at it again ! commenting herself (would you believe) on 'my new hair' on the Join show. Changed it again at the midnight hour for an updo bun - clearly she didn't like the poker look of her 'new hair' (much better). She's clearly struggling with finding a look she's happy with.

She had her hair that colour before its strange shade, not sure if its meant to be strawberry blonde??? It failed the colour chart on that one. She does suit it better the soft brown she had for a while. Who remembers the Charlie's Angels thing she had a few years back. Ye gods, the 70s wanted their hairstyle back.

Yes, I did a double-take when I saw her this morning - thought it was a new presenter at first, as I didn't initially recognise her. Didn't like her updo look, her hair looked very severe, I think because the hair was pulled back too tightly, and the effect was too flat against her head. The camera angle when I was watching didn't help, either.
I really don't like her hair up...it looks rather odd.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish she was fat again - at least then she didn't constantly seek everyone's validation about how wonderful she was looking.

I noticed when she was doing the hair removal TSV she mentioned she'd put on a stone over Christmas and then paused, presumably to allow the guest to say she hadn't noticed the weight gain. She has no reason to feel insecure about her appearance, just needs a bit of self-confidence.

Her hair looks dull and lifeless-I would describe her hair colour as Peach really, but it seems to be a colour she goes back to.

On another note-I've heard her say twice recently on air that her daughter Chrissy now works at QVC!!

Her hair looks dull and lifeless-I would describe her hair colour as Peach really, but it seems to be a colour she goes back to.

On another note-I've heard her say twice recently on air that her daughter Chrissy now works at QVC!!

I think there is an earlier thread on this and she boasts about it in her blog.

So it really is not what you know, it's who you know.

Sometimes I wish she was fat again - at least then she didn't constantly seek everyone's validation about how wonderful she was looking.

When was she ever fat? I've seen her on qvc since she joined but have never seen her look fat

Not fat as you and I would know it

She was "less slim" than she is now but by no stretch of imagination could she ever have been described as plump never mind fat.

I see she has now gone full on red.

I thought her face was fuller, so more than a stone for sure. So the wonder best diet plan in the universe from the Kipling woman's sister is not all that great long term. Remember she was all over it this time last year?

Latest posts

Back