Christmas Tree TSV 23/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any idea how much the tree/trees are?
They look a good shape and pre-lit would be great if they last longer than BL strings of light. ��

Hmmm, tempted. I bought my faux tree about 25 years ago from a catalogue and it was £50 which at the time was a massive amount. However, that tree has been out and up every single year and looked beautiful with loads of lights and all my collected over the years glass balls and the rest of it. Last year we had new furniture and I couldn't be bothered to squeeze it all round to fit the tree in so I bought a small pre-lit thingy from QVC in last clicks. Well it was OK but I missed my old tree like missing an old friend that was no longer here. SO, I will give my last year's tree to a needy family and I will bring down old faithful from the attic. I still like this one though.

CC

Santa's Best Pre-lit Fraser Fir Christmas Tree with 7 Functions & Remote Control
Item Number: 704704
P&P: £9.95

4 Ft QVC Price £120 Todays Special Value Price £99

5 Ft QVC Price £180 Todays Special Value Price £150

6 Ft QVC Price £243 Todays Special Value Price £198

7 Ft QVC Price £303 Todays Special Value Price £249

A realistic, easy-to-assemble Christmas tree in a choice of four heights, decorated with LED lights featuring a variety of different functions and colour options and provided with a handy remote control and on/off foot pedal. Welcome the festive season into your home each year with this life-like and beautifully decorative pre-lit Christmas tree in pride of place.

Simple to put up - requiring no fiddly tasks like lining up of poles, simply drop one piece into the next and the tree is complete and lit in no time.

Bright ideas - the Memory Wire tree frame means that the branches drop perfectly into place every time, while the indexed construction gives the tree brilliant dimension and allows you to hang heavier ornaments with ease. Additionally, the Continuous-On Technology ensures that if a light goes out or comes loose, the rest of the tree still stays lit.

On/off foot pedal
Includes a remote control
LED functions: Steady Multi, Steady White, Steady Pastel, Slow Fade Multi to White, Flash White to Multi, Slow Twinkle, Fast Twinkle
Remote control requires 9V battery (included)
Mains operated

Options:

4ft Tree (180 LEDs)
5ft Tree (240 LEDs)
6ft Tree (360 LEDs)
7ft Tree (480 LEDs)

What's in the box?

Pre-lit Fraser Fir Christmas tree with Memory Wire tree frame and EZ Power pole
Remote control
Foot pedal

Behind the brand
Santa's Best, headquartered in Illinois, traces its roots back to 1898 when it was known as National Tinsel Manufacturing Company. Today, it is committed to creating exciting and innovative LED Christmas trees and decorations for merry-makers across the globe.

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704704

So if I buy one for Stato's Auntie I can return it in January 2016 as a no longer wanted present?

qvc trees get poor reviews. far too expensive for a start. i buy them in the january sales or xmas eve for a pittance.

Oh God ! Jill Gaunt is in FULL "ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL" mode, she's said it 9 times in less than a minute !!! ****** woman !

I love a big one..........tree that is :mysmilie_17: We have a six footer on the landing and a seven footer in the hall so as you walk in you see this big bunch of loveliness (not yet and not from QVC). I do think £110 is very expensive for a four foot one compared to what else is out there, Argos, Amazon for example.

Shopperholic, I'm impressed with the size of your......................................................... landing !!!!

Shopperholic, I'm impressed with the size of your......................................................... landing !!!!

Why thank you. :mysmilie_17: It's not a big..............................landing, I just manage to squash a six foot slim pop up (ooh er) tree there. :mysmilie_17:

We have a massive garden centre near us and they have some fabulous trees on display in the lead up to Christmas and all of them beautifully decorated but come the week before Christmas they don`t half reduce their prices and just after Christmas they sell off their remaining trees and often include the decorations on the display ones.
We only have a smallish tree which sits on our sideboard. Our dog is a big boisterous labrador with a tail which never stops wagging and she`d knock a tree over in seconds and our cat thinks tree decorations are for her amusement and every morning we run a gauntlet of tree baubles littering the floor. Consequently we only put up our tree a couple of days before Christmas and then take it down just a couple of days after Christmas.

You lucky sausage, I am officially GREEN with envy! I would so love to have a dog, but unfortunately Mr L is doggyphobic.

LOL Believe me you wouldn`t be green when I`m out for hours in the rain, cold, snow and wind. She comes from working gun dog parents and she needs a LOT of exercise. The local wildlife dreads me coming because I`ve had rabbits, hares, pheasants, ducks, magpies and even a fox come running out of the grass after one of her "searches". She also loves mud and water and every single day she`s wet and filthy. Luckily we have a large outside run for her so I leave in there to dry off before I let her inside but even when dry she still stinks and you can`t bathe a lab every single day. Luckily for her, we adore her, hard work as she is and I envy those people who have fat lazy house labs who are just happy to sleep and settle for a quick walk on a lead.

Latest posts

Back