Christmas in July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ms_Sawyer

Registered Shopper
No thanks, i am boiling hot from sun and hot flushes and now we got Xmas again....

I know they always do this but i so do not like it bang in middle of summer.

No thanks, i am boiling hot from sun and hot flushes and now we got Xmas again....

I know they always do this but i so do not like it bang in middle of summer.

We have this debate every every year LOL

It seems they have also got the same old products from last year, though for some odd reason I can't see on the 24 hour guide many of the products!

Officially cancelling Christmas then in July...

Yea to me.

I do like the little thomas pacconi << sp >> musical boxes though, they are cute, i bought some last year in NOVEMBER for my grandkids as a keepsake.

just had a look now and some of the items in the show at the moment
have been in last clicks now they are christmas in july prices,
I suppose they will be in the January sales next.

Same TSV in the UK and USA today - anyone care to work out the equivalent £ price our American friends are paying ?

Who buys all this tat anyway???

At Christmas I do not want my home to look like an all American mid-west bible belt trailer!!!

christmas in july

:QUOTE=saintslad;27277]Same TSV in the UK and USA today - anyone care to work out the equivalent £ price our American friends are paying ?[/QUOTE]

Ok, i have nothing better to do now the holidays are here lol

QVC USA are charging $36.16, which includes p and p, which works out to about £18.16 in sterling, and they have 2 x easy payments. They also have a auto delivery of 3 more musical boxes.
Delivered in November, you get a train, gingerbread house and a christmas tree.

I saw this in the middle of the night on qvc - Fibre Optic Pink Angel Christmas Decoration 38cm (15") item no. 755330

PinkAngel.jpg

It was quite scary :eek:, she looks like my Mum used to look when I got in late with her arms folded like that! :D

Its not just QVC doing Christmas far too soon Bid Tv are at it too.
Doesnt it just do your head in lol:eek:

I saw this in the middle of the night on qvc - Fibre Optic Pink Angel Christmas Decoration 38cm (15") item no. 755330

PinkAngel.jpg

It was quite scary :eek:, she looks like my Mum used to look when I got in late with her arms folded like that! :D

Ooooh! This would look lovely next to a pink flourescent flamingo!

Linda:eek:

It just makes me want to make sure i book a holiday for xmas and avoid it lol.

You've got to laugh - they show sun creams, plants, garden lights, summer clothes and sandals - it pisses down.

Candles and Christmas tat - Scorchio!!!

Latest posts

Back