Christmas Drinks ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

9F63601F-8572-484D-9C0C-C66203E51074.jpeg
1E5CA5A4-5082-4496-BAEA-23B672DBD846.jpeg
27FEA742-0BBA-4BDF-B0D6-1566457578F3.jpeg
To give you an idea - in case anyone fancies organising it for their area this year?! It doesn’t need to be anything fancy and lots of people had their children do the decorating...

That's what they do in The Avenues, Lou. The Advent number has to be seen and people go round ticking them off. They're all lit up and because the area has a lot of arty people living there, some of the windows are fantastic.

Ah that sounds magical!

Last year for the first time, someone in our village organised an advent event.
You were allocated a date as you say, and on that you had to decorate your window with a scene made of black card and tissue paper.
Then on your day and every day afterwards for the whole month, you had to make sure you had a light on...

My mum is very “crafty” and artistic so she volunteered both hers and my house and made beautiful window scenes for both.

There was a map so people could walk and see the whole trail of windows, and someone photographed each one to post on Facebook on that day too.

It was such a nice thing especially as Christmas was so odd last year and it meant all could be involved regardless!

Sorry very long-winded story!
That wasn't long-winded it was delightful 🎄

I “don’t do” Christmas drinks but on turning on the telly this morning, I thought for a moment that I’d been drinking and slipped into some sort of parallel universe where shopping telly is now selling us tinsel. Really!, tinsel!
Ah, but this is special tinsel as according to the rather desperate sounding guest, you can wrap this tinsel round your leg……sounds like a brilliant idea…tinsel round your leg, party shoes, a few drinkies and Bob’s your uncle, Fanny’s your aunt and your face is best friends with the floor.
Join Q next week for more health and safety tips and a TSV first aid box.

I “don’t do” Christmas drinks but on turning on the telly this morning, I thought for a moment that I’d been drinking and slipped into some sort of parallel universe where shopping telly is now selling us tinsel. Really!, tinsel!
Ah, but this is special tinsel as according to the rather desperate sounding guest, you can wrap this tinsel round your leg……sounds like a brilliant idea…tinsel round your leg, party shoes, a few drinkies and Bob’s your uncle, Fanny’s your aunt and your face is best friends with the floor.
Join Q next week for more health and safety tips and a TSV first aid box.
She did sound desperate; gave the length in centimetres & compared to her height, nearly six feet, & then talked about the middle. I know there's only so much that can be said about tinsel but this was pitiful.

If it’s the same guest selling the tinsel who also sold the animated hats, when she presented the hats she was leaping around the studio and shrieking, while the hat played its tune. I know it’s to encourage people to buy the item, but anyone turning over to the channel at that precise time might have wondered if she was “unhinged.” 😳

If it’s the same guest selling the tinsel who also sold the animated hats, when she presented the hats she was leaping around the studio and shrieking, while the hat played its tune. I know it’s to encourage people to buy the item, but anyone turning over to the channel at that precise time might have wondered if she was “unhinged.” 😳
I think I know who you’re talking about without actually seeing the demonstration, and I agree, she comes across as a simpleton. It might convince some people to make a purchase, but it certainly doesn’t with me.

Latest posts

Back